Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

Still nothing for me today but me and isolation years live literally 2 minutes apart so hopefully mine will arrive tomorow or the next day.....preferable today but if not tomorow.

also, I've decided maybe it's best to just collect original pressings. I have MAYH, Orchid, Ghost Reveries, the limited Watershed. I can get Morningrise on displeased for fairly cheap. Damnation, Blackwater Park and Still Live will be pricey, but should have dropped somewhat. I guess Deliverence was only pic disk and I don't care for those.....

got an email double-checking my paypal address to issue the refund.....

Overall, there have been problems (orders slip through cracks, poor communication, lack of sending out emails with shipping info....etc.), but it seems, at least, that viva hate meant well even though they need to get their shit together......

Anyway, I guess I'll be satisfied when the refund actually credits....

still no refund......:mad:

also, I've decided maybe it's best to just collect original pressings. I have MAYH, Orchid, Ghost Reveries, the limited Watershed. I can get Morningrise on displeased for fairly cheap. Damnation, Blackwater Park and Still Live will be pricey, but should have dropped somewhat. I guess Deliverence was only pic disk and I don't care for those.....

i have damnation (original) i may be willing to sell one day, mine is in perfect condition, not a dent, scratch or deformaty in sight :)

Oh wow. I´m lucky about you have got your box. Fuck you have a nice number. =(

hahaha it is quite a nice number :), i would have been sure your number would have been lower :p

no refund. sent another email. this is retarded. I have a feeling I'll have to start the paypal dispute just to get their attention.....

great. yeah, all it allows me to do is send them a message. I hope they follow through.

I finally got my opeth wooden box set today and my test press box set in the mail today after over a month of waiting. Its nice to finally be done with that mess. I still dont think i will buy from viva hate again because the customer communication is terrible. It was almost impossible to get responses from Thomas

I finally got my opeth wooden box set today and my test press box set in the mail today after over a month of waiting. Its nice to finally be done with that mess. I still dont think i will buy from viva hate again because the customer communication is terrible. It was almost impossible to get responses from Thomas

I received my Opeth Wooden Box with test pressings (11/50) and the Wooden Box with white vinyl (59/1000) on monday and they were both absolutely breathtaking!! :kickass: They will without doubt be some of the very finest and beautiful gems in my Opeth-collection! :headbang:

I've gotten a couple emails from Thomas saying the money is being transferred to his paypal account and he's waiting for it to post. It's been about 10 days and nothing. I will probably have to call Paypal and get them to take action.

Still, it sucks because I just wanted the records. I also bought 2, so I get extra screwed.....

Sent another email asking what was taking so long and got a reply saying he'd do the refund then. No refund. I finally sent an email saying that if I don't get the refund immediately, I will be filing a claim with the FBI's Internet crime beaureau (I know some people there) and explained that the first thing that will be done is an investigation opened resulting in his paypal account being locked, for starters. I figure with other boxed sets coming out that he would immediately refund and so on. Nothing. That was 2 days ago. I will send an email today indicating that I will proceed with the claim and that I have this board and all the email exchanges to back up my story.

What a fucking pain! I guess this is a huge warning to anyone who does business with Viva Hate. Aside from their shitty customer service (if you can call it that) they are also theifs.

Worse comes to worse, I'll be in Germany toward the end of the year. I suppose I could pay them a personal visit.....

well, I guess my last email worked since I finally got my refund (today). wow, what a nightmare.

anyway, I'll be using my credit card for paypal purchases from now on (rather than bank account) since disputing charges is easier and you're not stuck with paypal's 30 day window.

well, I guess my last email worked since I finally got my refund (today). wow, what a nightmare.

anyway, I'll be using my credit card for paypal purchases from now on (rather than bank account) since disputing charges is easier and you're not stuck with paypal's 30 day window.

Those morons ripped me off on another order i did 2 months ago. got my Opethboxes but not my other order (2lp's). They also refuse to answer my emails. Will never buy form them again!!