Opeth / Immortal Boxsets (Limited and Diehard editions)

Vittra

Mar 1, 2004
This will probably all get reserved up fast.

http://www.vivahaterecords.com/
http://www.vivahaterecords.com/reservation/reservation_form.php

We are very proud to announce the release of the following to vinyl wooden boxes:

Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

- 6xLP set of the following three albums:
The Orchid
Morningrise
My Arms Your Hearse

- Woodenbox with Opeth Logo and Album details printed/burned on it

- The first 200 coloured versions contain an exclusive special Opeth shirt designed by ??? (stay tuned)

- Coloured vinyl DIE HARD VERSION ltd.200

- Under exclusive license of Candlelight Records

Immortal - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

- 6xLP of the following 6 albums:
Diabolical Fullmoon
Pure Holocaust
Battles In The North
Blizzard Beasts
At The Heart Of Winter
Damned In Black

- White vinyl DIE HARD VERSION ltd.100

- Dark red vinyl DIE HARD VERSION ltd.200

- Woodenbox with Immortal Logo and Album details printed/burned on it

- Special Shirt design (maybe never seen before...?)

- Under exclusive license of Osmose Productions

GO HERE TO RESERVE YOUR COPY NOW - ALL FURTHER INFORMATION TO FOLLOW IN THE NEXT WEEKS

sigh

agalloch when will you stop being such OPETH CLONES

The funny thing is that we were approached by Viva Hate to do a wooden Agalloch pic disc boxset like this but we turned it down. We did the wooden boxset already twice, in '05 and '06. It is a bit redundant already. Now it seems like every fucking label that wants to do something with us offers the "wooden box edition". Where were these labels in 1998 when I originally wanted to do a wooden edition for Pale Folklore?? The End said the idea was "too cheesy". Hah!

But you're right...I wonder how many Opeth warriors will accuse us of "ripping off Opeth" if we (or anyone else for that matter) ever decide to have a wooden edition again.

Thomas/VHR is a good guy though. Very "art" driven. Support his label!! I hope to hang out with him (and Neuen Welten damn it!) at at the mead bar in Berlin next year...

JH

MajestikMøøse;7825029 said:
I think Gerhard of Allerseelen beat everyone to it back with the original Wir rufen deine Wölfe 2xLP release in 2003.

Exactly. That's what we modeled our "Pale Folklore" LP box after. In fact I actually sent Profound Lore my copy of the "Wir rufen..." box to cross reference with the carpenter. I'm the first to admit that we weren't the first to do it. I think Sturmpercht even did it before Gerhard...back in 2001 or '02. I'm sure there's some wooden box set of Austrian folk songs that Sturmpercht got the idea from (perhaps Franz Niernsee und seine Partner, heh)

...and on and on...

JH

i dont mind the collector's editions and whatnot, and even buy them sometimes, but editions like this are just eBay profits in the making for some.

yeahhh i would love to do something involving a wooden box but the idea is pretty stagnant IMO. i'm trying to think of something interesting for the EP release.

make the record itself out of wood

or just include signed glamor shots in each one

****LIMITED ED. MAXIMUM JOHNSON PHOTO **SIGNED** L@@K agalloch opeth empyrium

yeahhh i would love to do something involving a wooden box but the idea is pretty stagnant IMO. i'm trying to think of something interesting for the EP release.

bring wooden t-shirts next time

Email from a few days ago:

No VV? :erk:

We’re very(!) proud to announce another part of the Box Series - Up next in August 2009 is an “Enslaved Wooden Box”.
This one contains several long time out of print and sold out records with alternate layout:

Enslaved “Frost” LP
Enslaved “Eld” LP
Enslaved “Blodhemn” LP
Enslaved “Mardraum” LP
Enslaved “Monumension” LP
Enslaved “Below The Lights” LP

Plus we will drop in exclusively:

A reissued demo tape version of the original demo: YGGDRASILL
An exclusive one sided record with rough instrumental recording of “Hal Valr”, never before released…
An exclusve Enslaved belt buckle
An exclusive Ensalved military cap with the logo printed on it
Of course we will have ltd. colours available:
100 ltd. colour
200 ltd. colour
400 black vinyl

Keep watching.
Those who once registered for the will receive infos first as announced