Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

oh oh oh. I don´t know why viva hate should not ship it to the non europe countries. If it´s the truth than it is a very fucking impertinence........:erk:

btw.

http://cgi.ebay.de/OPETH-LIMITED-WOODBOX-White-Vinyl-Ltd-200-Shirt-etc_W0QQitemZ150340912688

http://cgi.ebay.de/OPETH-WOODEN-BOX_W0QQitemZ290311365638

PS:

I have not still got my missing stencil. They would have forgotten it.

I will order there also furthermore publications of Opeth because I had no problems with viva hate, but it is already shitty for you.

there is no info on ups or the few other post sites i tried on this tracking number so how do i know mine was sent and he didnt just give me a fake number? i followed up with an email asking what method of postage this box set was shipped in so that i would know for sure the tracking number was a fake.

Mine was sent via UPS so it would fair to assume that they've all been sent with the same carrier.

Here is the response I got this morning:

Hey Josh,
´we forwarded all tracking numbers to the guys we asked for it except for you.
It seems like this order simply got lost in the hecticness, we're really sorry.
we will pack up your order and ship it to you via DHL if you're still interested. In case you want to step back from this
contract let us know.

Sorry it wasn't our intention to let you receive your order that late.

Please let us know.
Kind regards, Thomas.

Thoughts?

Here is the response I got this morning:Hey Josh,
´we forwarded all tracking numbers to the guys we asked for it except for you.
It seems like this order simply got lost in the hecticness, we're really sorry.
we will pack up your order and ship it to you via DHL if you're still interested. In case you want to step back from this
contract let us know.

Sorry it wasn't our intention to let you receive your order that late.

Please let us know.
Kind regards, Thomas.
Thoughts?

Wtf. I never had a tracking number instead several e-mails I sent for them....
Very untrusted.

yeah same^ i havent got my tracking number, wtf, but i guess you guys emailed him before i did, still, very pissed at this moment, if he hasnt shipped it.........i dunno, ill still hold out, but it better fucking be in the mail :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This week coming could be the week to get it but i also remeber saying that if i didnt get it by the end of the week before last id be unpleased and its now been 2 weeks since i said that and almost a month exactly since they apparently shipped (they apparently shipped out to everyone march 26)

Mine arrived today. I was unhappy to see there had been a large hole punched in the box, but the contents were all intact. I don't think I'll ever be purchasing from Viva Hate again though.

Good stick it to them i still havent received mine yet. But i wont be to impressed if mine comes with any damage after what ive been through trying to get it. I wont buy from vivahate again, the same i wont buy from the omega mail order in New York.

Good stick it to them i still havent received mine yet. But i wont be to impressed if mine comes with any damage after what ive been through trying to get it. I wont buy from vivahate again, the same i wont buy from the omega mail order in New York.

why not Omega? I haven't bought any vinyl from them in the past year or so (nothing good in ever in stock) but the stuff I have bought was problem-free....from what I can remember.

Anyway, I emailed vivahate back and said, since they never processed my order, that I'd like a refund. No reply or refund yet (believe it or not). I'll email again today as to expect the refund tomorrow, but I will probably have to threaten action with paypal since I can't trust vivahate for shit.

^it takes like 4 weeks for the package to get to you

shit that sucks, i hope mine was shipped, i got a confirmation of payment and everything, but never an email saying it was shipped :(

why not Omega? I haven't bought any vinyl from them in the past year or so (nothing good in ever in stock) but the stuff I have bought was problem-free....from what I can remember.

Anyway, I emailed vivahate back and said, since they never processed my order, that I'd like a refund. No reply or refund yet (believe it or not). I'll email again today as to expect the refund tomorrow, but I will probably have to threaten action with paypal since I can't trust vivahate for shit.

I had a situation with omega where i ordered a long sleeved agalloch shirt from them, in stock and everything. Got an email back telling me my order was confirmed. But then the next day i got an email saying they apologized but the agalloch shirt wasnt in stock. So i emailed back and told them there site even still stated it was but they told me there had to be a certain amount left for the band. Whatever that means? anyways they gave me my 20 dollars for the shirt back in an omega store credit that didnt work at all. They told me i had to spend exactly 20 dollars to use it i couldnt make an order for like 40 bucks and apply the 20 credit to get half off i had to spend exactly 20 to us it all which is retarded. Ive never heard of a gift card or store credit working that way so because of that i wont ever shop from them again.

Im glad your taking action and getting your money back. We as customers deserve so much better then this and tis ridiculous we have to wait this long. Thomas emailed me today telling me my tracking number was for DHL not UPS so i went to DHL put my tracking number in and wow what a surprise...invalid shipping number. So i emailed him back and told him that havent heard back yet. But apparently mine is in the mail its jsut been coming for a month now, id like to get a refund and buy the box set from ebay or another mail order who dosent ripp be off.

well, I sent an email yesterday asking when I should expect my refund. no response or refund yet. I don't know if it's some German holiday or something.....

Anyway, I will be taking action with paypal if they don't respond by tomorrow. Maybe I'll just do it anyway to get their attention......

@ojready

No holidays at the moment. ;)

Thomans meant he would have a lot of work because of other releases.
I got my answers also a few days after my questions and I am a friend of him. ;) That is already something.

box number 55/1000 arrived today, had to pay 11$ customs fee, and the lid and sides of the box was loose, but i fixed it mostly (without damaging the box thankfully)

lol that was getting out of hand.........

seems like most of you people have lots of trouble with these boxes :S

I hope i won't face any with the opeth t-shirt i ordered from their site :S

got an email double-checking my paypal address to issue the refund.....

Overall, there have been problems (orders slip through cracks, poor communication, lack of sending out emails with shipping info....etc.), but it seems, at least, that viva hate meant well even though they need to get their shit together......

Anyway, I guess I'll be satisfied when the refund actually credits....