Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

yea i completely agree we all paid a fair amount of shipping for US and Canada shipping so you would think it would be here by now but clearly it isnt

yea i completely agree we all paid a fair amount of shipping for US and Canada shipping so you would think it would be here by now but clearly it isnt

Is it the fault of VivaHateRecords or the Postman ?

isolation_years said:
lol im never buying from viva hate again, so far their service has sucked major cock
But i'm agree with you, her "communication by emails" sucks a lot

Sorry if this has been asked before: do the lps have the bonus tracks?

maybe it's still not clear but... AFAIK the first 3 lp's have been printed like 4 times (1st plastic head black press - 2nd pic lp - 3rd back on black coloured - 4th this viva hate one) - and at least on the first 3 ones there's always been the bonus tracks you find on the regular cd's.

don't expect to hear new material from the good old period at all.
[oh maybe one day mikael will invite you to his house and you'll listen to some crappy rehearsal tapes from 1992...]

I sent an email (replying using my order email) asking if my stuff had shipped and if not when. I haven't heard back yet. I sent the email about 24 hours ago. I also sent one using their website form and haven't heard anything. I'd consider canceling my order, but I don't know if they'll even refund my $$$..

I sent an email (replying using my order email) asking if my stuff had shipped and if not when. I haven't heard back yet. I sent the email about 24 hours ago. I also sent one using their website form and haven't heard anything. I'd consider canceling my order, but I don't know if they'll even refund my $$$..

i sent an email asking them the same question since i got a confirmation email on march 26 telling me id have mine within 7-10 days today is the 14th day and i did exclude the holidays this past week. either way i sent mine about 24 hours ago also and i still havent heard back needless to say i doubt ill be buying from vivahate again its been nothing but delays and poor service

is it really the post mans fault? i remember a time when we were all expecting these boxes in january, i remember a time when they said theyd take our money in late january, than feb, i remember a time when the said theyd be shipped by march 20th at the very latest.

if this was a person who had borrowed money from you lets say, and they said youd have your money back by febuary, and they got it too you in late april???? i think any rational person would be pretty pissed. especially for those of us who arent millionaire collectors :p

if theyre going to set a release date, they should keep to it, as far as im concerned, viva hate has done nothing but fuck up since this began, although that is not to say once i have my box in hand i wont be happy, i just wont be buying from viva hate again, if you pay 40 euros to ship something, regardless of where it is, you expect it to be prompt

@Silhouette_01

That sucks alot and I hope that you get your box in the next days.
Me and other people have got their boxes and I do not believe that you have been swindled as only.

The gigantic delays were shitty, nevertheless.

haha, my rant was me having a bad day :p, but i stand by it. i could have been a lot nicer about it, since i know they are trying their best, and i suppose some things cant be helped

I don´t know why there are only problems with the canadian post.
I´ve only heard that you must wait very long for some items because of the fucking toll and the lame post.

All other people have their boxes. That is shitty for you canadian guys and that sucks very much.

For example.
Last year I bought the normal Watershed CD on ebay canada and I´ve got the CD 6 weeks after the end of the auction. öÖ

"NEWS:

1.OPETH - The wooden box 6xLP black vinyl version w/ all shirt sizes (small - xlarge)
Hey you guys, here you can buy black vinyl versions of the Wooden Box set containing different shirt sizes:
OPETH WOODEN BOX

2.OPETH - Shipping and tracking numbers
Those who didn't receive their boxes so far can drop us a line regarding their tracking numbers...all boxes are on the way and should reach it's destination soon.

Kind Regards,

Nancy // Viva Hate Records"

yea canadian post is stupid but sometimes i get things within days like anything from burningshed over in europe is usually here in under a week always has been but then sometimes stuff from the US takes forever to get here i will hope it gets here soon im tired of hearing how awesome it is when i cant hold it in my hands i was told it would probably be here tuesday this week and its now friday and still no im pretty mad about it if it came today it would make my weekend alot happier as far as the company themselves go i emailed thomas 2 days ago for a tracking number and i got this email back today so that was a little frustrating i emailed him back saying i already requested mine so could i please have anyways i hope this nightmare is over with soon i probably could have bought it from a seller off ebay and it would be here alot faster

I'm in Washington DC. This is retarded. I can't believe I paid so much for shipping and they won't even reply to my emails. I guess I should start looking at my paypal if I need to dispute.

I don't know why people thing it's the "post" when, for the cost, should have been shipped with something beyond a cruise ship.....

I'm in Washington DC. This is retarded. I can't believe I paid so much for shipping and they won't even reply to my emails. I guess I should start looking at my paypal if I need to dispute.

I don't know why people thing it's the "post" when, for the cost, should have been shipped with something beyond a cruise ship.....

hahaha i totally agree with all the money we paid it should have been sent a better way nothing short of luxury so a cruise ship would be ideal. My friend pointed out he thought it was sent ups and they have a next day option for shipping so its not the post's fault at all. Im just pissed that yet a 3rd week has passed with nothing and they still havent responded to my emails either i dont know whats up with North American orders