Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

I don't think they'll sell for that much (more than they sold for originally). I thought the Mastodon boxset would have sold out and been on ebay, but Relapse has had that in stock since it was released (8 months ago or something). I guess the pressing amount comes into play, but we'll have to see. Mine should be here one of these days. Anyone received theirs from the US?

That's what I keep telling myself. :cool:

So who reckons one of these boxsets will be up on ebay before the week is out? I wonder how much it would go for. Maybe $250-$450?

Time for popcorn:lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-LIMITED-OPETH-WOODEN-BOX-VINYL-COLLECTION_W0QQitemZ280331339684QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Records?hash=item280331339684&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

Edit; Hm, the black vinyls limited to 200?

Yeah there is 200 white and 800 black this seller says its ltd 200 on black but then says its number 919/1000 so i would think no one would fall for it

hey has anyone in Canada or the US gotten theirs yet? last i saw the people in Ireland got theirs but im just wonder how far away mine is from getting here

hey has anyone in Canada or the US gotten theirs yet? last i saw the people in Ireland got theirs but im just wonder how far away mine is from getting here

Well generally when I get stuff from the States it take about 10 days, 14 at most. I've had stuff come in 7 days before so i'd guess if you don't get it by Friday that you should have it by Tuesday at the latest.

not yet. I have an order with Viva Hate for the die hard and one through plastic head that I placed when I thought I couldn't get a die hard version. Plastic head just emailed me that the box is larger or heavier than they thought and shipping would be an extra 26 pounds sterling....if I still wanted it or they could cancel. Anyway, I haven't received any shipping notice from viva hate (or any correspondence in a couple weeks). I did cancel the plastic head black vinyl order, though.

The most beatiful, genuine & serious Opeth box-set ever made!
Limited edition - only 800 were produced worldwide!
Individually crafted from woods of Swedish forests
Still smells of fresh paint :)

:lol::lol::puke:

^:lol: i cant wait for mine, it'll be quite the gem in my collection.

as for pricing i can see it getting pretty high, some of us had to pay upwards of 200$ anyway :p