My lyrics....

So I sat down and wrote some lyrics for my band...this is my first ever attempt and English is not my native language but i though i should give it a go...Anyway here they are, please tell me what you think any opinion is welcome...Thanks in advance....:)

(No title yet)
trying to hide I hear you calling my name
Fade out, I choke, Every breath I take
In my eyes, there is nothing there but fear
and my heart is filled with despair
Dig up my grave and bury all my dreams
the constant struggle of being alive
Living is so hard

Making my way through this mess we have caused
any purpose of life is now lost
Lost within this disenchanted belief
It's easier now-turn my back, wash away you all
This disease is no longer consuming me
You had your chance

I'm waiting for your opinion, thanks for taking the time.... :)

Every breath I take

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAcf8v01K18&feature=related[/ame]

ffffuuu.png

:mad:

Nice lyrics btw:)

So I sat down and wrote some lyrics for my band...this is my first ever attempt and English is not my native language but i though i should give it a go...Anyway here they are, please tell me what you think any opinion is welcome...Thanks in advance....:)

(No title yet)
Living is so hard

You had your chance

I'm waiting for your opinion, thanks for taking the time.... :)

homerlaugh.gif

Living is so hard

You had your chance

Cheer up emo kid. I hear you calling my name, Life is hard, purpose of life is now lost, You had your chance... Sounds like you got dumped, and how do badass metalheads deal with being dumped? Poetry...apparently. I guess they aren't terrible lyrics, just I see them as gay as fuck, and If I heard metal band singing them I would assume they were gay as fuck.

And since when did metal bands start writing nothing but complain-a-thon's? Norther and Bodom being two prime examples. They're old stuff was all about grim reapers and killing people, apparently that's not as cool as "Teens with Problems".

Cheer up emo kid. I hear you calling my name, Life is hard, purpose of life is now lost, You had your chance... Sounds like you got dumped, and how do badass metalheads deal with being dumped? Poetry...apparently. I guess they aren't terrible lyrics, just I see them as gay as fuck, and If I heard metal band singing them I would assume they were gay as fuck.

And since when did metal bands start writing nothing but complain-a-thon's? Norther and Bodom being two prime examples. They're old stuff was all about grim reapers and killing people, apparently that's not as cool as "Teens with Problems".

o.k. man i respect your opinion but it was my first attempt and i didn't know what topic to write for...It wasn't very easy...

It ain't, but they make moar moneys.

Because of the epic bank role this kid is getting out of that song :lol:.
Although yeah, being emo will get you more pussy, if you can tolerate the "im artsy im artsy im artsy heres a picture of me in black and white!" bullshit.

i defy you write about the deep pain of a man who zipped up his balls in a jeans pants

Write about what you know. Pitas, feta, and bathing in olive oil!

And so the ivory towers crumble, and the shadow
of the coliseum darkens like the crust of my pita snack
tearing and ripping like trojans on the oiled loaf of
MAAAADNEESSSS
Persevere on like the hero of Athens
and the maiden Athena will carry you home
But take care, that Zeus knows not your face
for your life he will take, or at least your feta
SAAAALAAAAAAD

For fuck's sake, at least give him some constructive criticism instead of verbally vomiting all over him.

Since when are metal heads only allowed to write about certain themes?

Go listen to Gutworm. Their songs are full of anguish and dark emotions.

i have never read or heard any bodom/bodomfan or even general metal lyrics yet that i liked and i guess i never will :lol:
it's sad that metal heads are just wirting emo shit or something like : you're brining me down*whinewhine* i'll kill you motherfucker, cause then you can't bring me down anymooooorrre,don't mess with me my hate blasts you away,haaaaattttttteee.

well fuck that,i rather complain about how they write it down and not about what they write.

bob dylan lyrics + metal =(would be) awesome

For fuck's sake, at least give him some constructive criticism instead of verbally vomiting all over him.

Since when are metal heads only allowed to write about certain themes?

Go listen to Gutworm. Their songs are full of anguish and dark emotions.

THIS.

Worst fucking shoop I've ever seen you do. Where is the effort, man???? COME ON!

Not all metal lyrics are bad, though they're rarely Dylan-level (what ever is?).

I like the ones in Opeth, SYL (though they often can be ridiculous, even if its intentional), Nevermore, and some Pantera (Anselmo has his moments).