My melodic death metal band.. BODOM influence?

Deadman5hadow

Mar 24, 2013
So i decided to share with you some of my bands songs.

please tell me your opinion about it ? what your favorite song ? does it have COB influence?

this is just an 2012 EP. Recording quality sucks, but i'm working on recording newer and fresher versions of it in a more complete album.

Reactions: P4T0U
Reminds me of Skyfire, early Kalmah and Imperanon. I like it. The sound isn't exactly perfect, but the songs are good.

Last edited:
This was recorded 7 years ago but it deserve to be recorded again. I'm already working on them. 3 are aleady done still 6 to go.

And yeah i can see some imperanon influences. but where's the kalmah and skyfire influences?

This was recorded 7 years ago but it deserve to be recorded again. I'm already working on them. 3 are aleady done still 6 to go.

And yeah i can see some imperanon influences. but where's the kalmah and skyfire influences?
1:27 - 2:20 in the second song would fight right onto Kalmah's first album I think. Somehow the melody style is similar I think.

Can't really pinpoint what reminds me of Skyfire, it just does. :D

There are other parts that remind me of this and that, but it's hard to say what exactly reminds me of what. For example, there are pieces in the third song that remind me of Nightwish and IneartheD's demos.