My Moontower 10th anniversary

I recently broke out moontower for the first time in many years, I discovered this album in the early summer of 2002, long after the disbandment of EOS. In many ways it was like having a new EOS album, only better. Now almost 10 years later, as I listen I reflect. I considdered Dan *the* deathmetal voice of the 90's. I lived and learned alot durring those years, and now while listining back to those songs, I can relive little peices of my life from that era, and that's a great feeling. Thank you Dan for sharing your Talent with all of us, and I look forward to hearing you in the future...

Back in 99-2000 I discovered Moontower. Instantly and completely floored. I really can't remember being this knocked out by an album since maybe Isa by Enslaved. I know Dan Swano works extremely hard writing, producing and playing his music but, has any one felt that his transitions are effortless. We have been rewarded numerous times by his musical abilities. Moontower is a masterpiece to me. The type of album which I've played for those who really don't dig metal. However, they liked it almost immediately. Really this post is to thank Mr. Swano for all his musical talents. And the appreciation for countless hours of listening to one man's musical vision.

I remember I got a three song Moontower promo back in November of 1998. I'll never forget that feeling listening to Uncreation--what a great song, even to this day. I was lucky enough to actually buy the full album at the local HMV here in London (Ontario) in January 1999, so I didn't have to wait too long.