My Name is Earl...This man is hilarious...

maddu

Apr 3, 2006
Did anyone watch the tv series on NBC called "My name is Earl"? I guess this man on the show is not only a comedienne, he is a truly a hilarious man! I really enjoy watching it, well not only me but the whole family we used to laugh all time when we wacthed it together. Well I guess this man is quite popular now, even TV guide magazine has Earl on their cover.

:kickass: he's just getting over the list.... his brother is dumb. i think the purpose of the show is life suck in every little way.....:lol:

Did anyone watch the tv series on NBC called "My name is Earl"? I guess this man on the show is not only a comedienne, he is a truly a hilarious man! I really enjoy watching it, well not only me but the whole family we used to laugh all time when we wacthed it together. Well I guess this man is quite popular now, even TV guide magazine has Earl on their cover.

Jason Lee has been around for awhile now.. he's not a newbie.. he was in Kevin Smith's movies.... you should especially watch him in Chasing Amy... his best Smith movie imo... he's been in other movie roles like A Guy Thing, Jersey Girl, Enemy of the State, Almost Famous etc. :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/imdb/actor/nm0005134/ref=imdbfl_a_0/002-4905891-5386434?start=1

Jason Lee ruled in Mallrats.

"It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry her child?"