My Neil/Joey and John double Anthrax Compilation

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I was in the mood to make another compilation. One reason was because of the upcoming cd with john singing older songs and I wanted to make something to turn certain friends, not so familiar with anthrax's catalog, onto Anthrax prior to this upcoming cd's release.

I didn't mix up the songs in a nice flow like I usually do as I am very detailed in making a smooth flow. Instead, I went in cd order. Here is the track listing:

Anthrax: The early Neil/Joey years total time:78:12
1. Deathrider
2. Metal thrashing Mad
3. A.I.R
4. Lone Justice
5. Madhouse
6. Medusa
7. Gung Ho
8. Be All, End All
9. Among the Living
10. Caught in a Mosh
11. I am the Law
12. EFI:NIKUFESIN (NFL)
13. Indians
14. In my World
15/16 Intro to Reality/ Belly of the Beast

2nd cd
Anthrax: The Later Years with John total time: 78:57
1. Only
2. Room for One More
3. Invisible
4. 1000 points of Hate
5. Black Lodge
6. Random Acts of Senseless Violence
7. Fueled
8. In a Zone
9. American Pompeii
10. Crush
11. Catharsis
12. Inside Out
13. What doesn't Die
14. Refuse to be Denied
15. Safe Home
16. Any Place But Here

There were obviously tunes on both cds I had to cut out due to time constraints but I like how both turned out. :Spin: I wanted to print out the NOT man to use for my older cd cover and then the new A cover from new cd but my printer isn't wanting to print out color:Smug:

:Spin: I forgot to ad the following small print. You all might be asking. Is this a live in studio cd with all three singers joining as one? I am sorry but I wasn't able to get all 3 along with all the band members to come to my apt./studio. I am not exactly sure why they didn't return my calls.:Smug: :hotjump:

I would be glad to make copies for all those without cd burners and all the anthrax cds that could make the same exact copies as I don't have copyright powers:tickled: but some cdr company is going to hook me up with tons of cdrs as I be but a simple tattooed metalhead:ill:

I am trying to find a cd cover size picture of the NOT man to make as a cover for part 1 and then something like the A on the new cd for the 2nd cd so it doesn't just look like a generic cd burn. Hey, I am just picky like that.:cool: