My new baby!!

MyGibson.jpg

Isn't it GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cool: :headbang: :dopey:

:OMG: it looks better in black :OMG: ups i should have bought mine in blak as well:erk: are those burstbucker pick ups???

congratulations girl!!!

but i noticed your velvet revolver poster:confused: u must be kidding .

Very nice guitar. You are going down the right road to buy a high quality instrument that will be very inspiring to play. Plus a Les Paul will always hold it's value.

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Gorgeous! It is a boy or a girl?? My Tama drums are boys but my DWs are girls!

Thanks everyone!!!

I think this one is a boy and my purple Ibanez is the girl. :D Everytime I look at it, the Motley Crue song Beauty starts playing in my head..."She's my beauty, they call her Miss Divine My black beauty...". Hehe!!

Beautiful guitar, those Gibsons hold their value too, I do believe. How about neck that’s a 10” to 12” compound radius, isn’t it? The frets how do they feel compared to your other axe?

Doodoobubbachuck said:
It's just something you know. And wood has nothing to do with it either! LOL! You never get that feeling from your guitars? Is it just a girl thing??:loco:

It must just be a girl thing!!! My friend thought I was weird when I said my little Marshall amp was "cute". He said, "Only a girl would call an amp cute!!" Ummm, well in case you never noticed, I am a girl!! :lol:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
It's just something you know. And wood has nothing to do with it either! LOL! You never get that feeling from your guitars? Is it just a girl thing??:loco:

I wouldn't say its a girl thing. I've got freinds that name thier cars and such, but I've just never been the type that does that. However I have been known to cuss at and talk to inanimate objects from time to time...:mad:

Unca Kev said:
That guitar is KICK ASS! Now you're gonna have to post an mp3 of you shreddin', or some HEAVY "chugga chigga wugga" rhythmn riffs, or layin' down some tasty grooves, so that we can hear how sweet it sounds! :headbang:

Thanks, I love it!!

I wouldn't embarrass myself that way!!! I can't shred and don't feel confident enough to let everyone here listen yet.