My new death/thrash/doom influenced band

headbob.gif
rock em'

we totally owned the talent show. we HAD a 4 minute time limit *snicker*

we started it off with me introducing the band members, then we played the intro of Dyers Eve. after that, we played an original called Drowned Mental Destiny, then we played For Whom The Bell Tolls. so much for a time limit, eh?

dead6skin6mask6 said:

What!! You guys played for whom the bell tolls?? Wow, thats such a hard song to play.

Gee its soo exciting to hear about a high school talent show. I bet nevermore would love to see the video.

I hope your girlfriend gets abducted by an A.I.D.S infected negro and gets sodomized for hours and hours. I hope your mother has the same fate as well.

Yeah, that feels real good!!!!!!!

rebirth said:
What!! You guys played for whom the bell tolls?? Wow, thats such a hard song to play.

Gee its soo exciting to hear about a high school talent show. I bet nevermore would love to see the video.

I hope your girlfriend gets abducted by an A.I.D.S infected negro and gets sodomized for hours and hours. I hope your mother has the same fate as well.

Yeah, that feels real good!!!!!!!

jealous that i'm in a band and you arent?

dead6skin6mask6 in school said:
jealous that i'm in a band and you arent?

If you call a bunch of Special Olympic drop outs a band then I'm real jealous. Look in the mirror, fool.