Bozzy

BozzFest 2004: Happy BozzDay
Saturday - May 22, 2004 - 2:00pm
344 Ogden Road
Wenonah, New Jersey 08090
3:00 - 3:40 – INJUSTICE

4:00 - 4:50 - SEMPER TYRANNIS

5:00 - 6:30 - DISTORTED MIND
Yes, you read correctly! On May 22, 2004, we will be presenting you, after four months, the next installment in the BozzFest series! This time around, Distorted Mind will be joined by North Jersey's Progressive Death/Thrash Metal act Semper Tyrannis and South Jersey's Heavy Metal act Injustice!
After the musical festivities, anybody that is not one of my personal friends will be nicely asked to leave. There, we will celebrate my birthday.
Semper Tyrannis will be performing featuring a somewhat new lineup. Recently, their singer has decided to depart from the band. It has been decided that Greg and Alex (both on guitar) will be performing lead vocals. Although there is a chance for a new vocalist to surface before the show, you do not want to miss this!
Distorted Mind will be performing a very special set consisting of EVERY bit of material they are able to play. This includes all of the covers and all of their originals! Expect them to be on stage for an hour and a half.
After the musical entertainment, all those who have not received a formal invitation to Will’s birthday party will be asked to leave. Will’s party will include food, drinks, and a good time with a group of friends. This does not include any kind of stupid drugs, alcohol, or anything else. All good/clean fun! Everything is expected to end at around 8:00 or 9:00.
For more information, call and ask for Will at (???) ???-???? or email at realmindmetal@hotmail.com

Distorted Mind – http://distortedmind.net.co.nr
Semper Tyrannis – http://www.sempertyrannis.com

(phone number edited out for obvious reasons :p)

ahhhhh shit i forgot to get rid of my address... oh well... send $5 + $2 S&H for a demo! :lol: :lol:

Quit with the for my reference bullshit kid

Your sad

???