New Jersey
www.facebook.com
A night of Metal and pool

Saturday, January 10, 2004 7:00 PM

Breakline Billiards
1 Gateway Blvd
Westville, New Jersey
856-742-8330

$7.00 at the door (Includes free pool all night)

Schedule of Bands
One Last Try 7:10 7:40 (30 min)
Injustice 7:50 – 8:20 (30 min)
Rise from Ruin 8:30 – 9:20 (50 min)
Semper Tyrannis 9:30 – 10:20 (50 min)
Distorted Mind 10:30 – 12:00 (1 hr 30 min)

The music has to end at midnight. People are allowed to stay after the music to continue playing pool. Or, you can just leave.

There will be soda machines in the billiard hall, and there are restaurants/fast food locations around the general area of Breakline Billiards. In the same complex as BB, there is also a Wonderbread store with snacks and drinks.

Order of bands may change without notice. Bands may be added, some bands may drop off the show. If this occurs, oh well! Be sure to check out the show either way. It will be the most chaotic thing to hit Southern New Jersey...ever...

Also, to those in attendence... you will get a VERY VERY VERY special treat at the end of the Distorted Mind set. Let's just say that it involves the last two bands and a very fucking cool song off a certain CD released in 1996 ;)

It really is too bad that I live in Kansas or otherwise I would go to that show and chat with ya afterwards.

we would love to tour, but the problem would be getting the money to... first priority - record a cd... after that, who knows... all i know is itll cost a fucking LOT to go to CA and RI

well, we're almost finished writing a CD. we have roughly 51 min worth of original material, we're aiming for at least an hour, 1 minute or so.... as for "too much for RI?"... yes, we're from Southern New Jersey, no money, no label, and all under 19 years old