My new guitar isntrumental album is out now! "Mother Earth"

Thank you!!! I'm fan of your music and sound too :worship::worship:

ZR tremolo is really nice system and it is very advanced.
I think the only hard to make trick is the flutter effect.

Cheers,
Dimi

Hey thanks Dimi! That means a lot to me coming from you.

Regarding the tremolo, my ZR trem flutters like crazy once you take out the bar that converts from a fixed trem to free floating. I really love this system. I have not tuned my guitar for a very long time! I was just curious if you have had much experience with it. That Ibanez S I have is so enjoyable to play because of that trem and it really renewed my interest in practicing.

Hey thanks Dimi! That means a lot to me coming from you.

Regarding the tremolo, my ZR trem flutters like crazy once you take out the bar that converts from a fixed trem to free floating. I really love this system. I have not tuned my guitar for a very long time! I was just curious if you have had much experience with it. That Ibanez S I have is so enjoyable to play because of that trem and it really renewed my interest in practicing.

There is Ibanez dealer here I have to visit his guitar show room again...
There are some S models. I need to play more with them :):headbang:

Sounds great. I agree with the other guys about the technique and such. One question though: Are you using the softube feedback plug?

Thanks! :)

No, this is my Ibanez RG550 with Fernandes Sustainer FSK-101 . Here is a video playing "Shangri La" with this guitar [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYRhUM3h-Jc&feature=related[/ame]

Thanks! :)

No, this is my Ibanez RG550 with Fernandes Sustainer FSK-101 . Here is a video playing "Shangri La" with this guitar

Sweet, sweet succotash, that destroys the balls. I wish I had that ability. I also hope that add an Ibanez RG to my collection sometime in the near future.

The sweet sustainer. The last tool to complete the I-can-make-an-album-without-getting-off-my-chair ideology. ;) Love that and the ebow for those sounds.

Damn, those songs sound great. Will buy the album via paypal now!

EDIT: Damn, Dimi! You need to use www.payloadz.com!! Put the album up for MP3 download there! Now I have to wait for iTunes to have it!! :D

EDIT AGAIN: Fuck man. You are the only lead guitarist I can listen to these days. Your tone and vibe is just out of this world! Seriously! It doesn't get better than you are playing! :worship:

ONE MORE EDIT: These songs are the proof that gear and sound do not matter. I am listening to the free mp3s right now on my 13" MacBook. The speakers sound like shit and the tracks still make me happy and sound so good because of the playing and composition. The quest for tone is important for us engineer/producer types, but ultimately the musician is 99% of the whole experience ... :worship:.

AND ANOTHER EDIT: The link to "The Four Elements" on your website is broken!

Thanks again for your suggestion!!!:worship:
It on PauLoadz site already:
http://www.nalbantov.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=43

Great! I just bought it!

These days you always have to think of the buyer's options. People are usually only excited about something for a very short time before some other exciting thing (another option that asks for their limited money and attention span!) comes along, so if you can't get the product to them when they want and at their earliest convenience, they might not buy it in the end. That's why I think the combo of CDBaby, iTunes an Payloadz is a very good one - it simply covers all the options at very affordable prices.

Dimi, I suggest you use the 15% flat fee rate from Payloadz. At first I was using the other model, always upgrading when I sold over the limit, but at the 3rd limit the jump in payment became too high. Basically up until I made $371 from sales I paid $22 but from $372 in sales i paid $55. That's more than double for just one dollar earned more. Even if the next limit is at $1000 it'll hurt you more (unless you sell a lot).

Hope that makes sense. Now I am gonna listen to the whole thing!!! :headbang:

These days you always have to think of the buyer's options. People are usually only excited about something for a very short time before some other exciting thing (another option that asks for their limited money and attention span!) comes along, so if you can't get the product to them when they want and at their earliest convenience, they might not buy it in the end. That's why I think the combo of CDBaby, iTunes an Payloadz is a very good one - it simply covers all the options at very affordable prices.

I know what you mean....:) I'm trying to explore more and more options...
Thanks for your help and your support!!!:worship:

Dimi

JoshuaLogan and ItsAFugazzi, Thanks guys! Glad to hear you like it!!! Yes the two of these tracks are Slate Drums. On "Abandoned Place" the drums are XLN Addictive drums.
Dimi :)

hey Dimi, I love your music and I think the message behind it is really cool! I'm currently working on an album about some spiritual ideas and some of the stuff I like to write about nature, etc.

I will definitely get your cd man :kickass:
hope you sell loads!

hey Dimi, I love your music and I think the message behind it is really cool! I'm currently working on an album about some spiritual ideas and some of the stuff I like to write about nature, etc.

I will definitely get your cd man :kickass:
hope you sell loads!

Great to hear that! :) I wish you success with your album too!:worship:
Dimi