my new mix (more than 1 year without posting)

I'm not familiar with the original but this is a really fuckin awesome mix man, and I know how hard you've worked on this. It's definitely paid off!

thanks man. i really appreciate your words. great conversations with you this last year.hehe

Impressive ;) Really good dude. I have a few questions!lol How many snares did you blend to get this? and what type of reverb to have so huge sound? Great to see your evolution! Now it´s me that have to learn from you! ahah

Impressive ;) Really good dude. I have a few questions!lol How many snares did you blend to get this? and what type of reverb to have so huge sound? Great to see your evolution! Now it´s me that have to learn from you! ahah

thanks a lot Nuno. yes, i think the evolution this past year have been big.:)
no problem for the questions.;)
i used joey snare 1 for the main snare sound. OH and room tracks (close and far) from superior 2 and another track with slate z4 sample, i think it was dreamsnare but i could tell the exact sample more late (i´m not at home).

i only put reverb in the "snare 1" track and it was a big room reverb.

if you have more questions, feel free to ask!

thanks again,

Jesus christ you are clipping the piss out of the master bus with that sub drop.

Other than that the mix is pretty good.

hahahaha. yes, i know. that sub drop was done only for fun.haha
thanks for the words.

Sounds cool man, what did you use for bass/bass processing?

hey, thanks.
my bass chain was:
- LTD ec-404 (active emg pickups) > golden age pre 73 DI input

3 tracks, one with pod farm for grit, second track with bass amp room (i love it) and another track with dry DI track high-passed.

Sounds really good dude. I like the bass drop just like that, crushing your bones. Who gives a fuck if it clips, it's brutal.

haha. yes, i like how it works that subdrop in the mix. maybe 1-2 db less loud. but in that part i like it crushing the mix.

You really have improoved a lot over the year man, at least from what I can remember of your last mixes!
Really nice, altho the subrop destroys everything

Guitars Bass and drums work really nice together, snare sounds huge
Very good job!