My new modded PRS baritone guitar with Evertune bridge

Yeah, that finish with a carved edge + binding = would buy immediately.

I ended up buying an se custom 24 instead of the baritone because of the finish and the feel of the body. Soon as I saw they put coil taps and a nicer shape on them, I was on it. It wouldn't take much for them to bevel the edge of the baritone. I just hate that sharp edge. LOVE my se though.

Good job dude! How difficult is it to reset the tuning? Just say you wanted to switch from say E standard (EADGBE) to drop D (DADGBE) would it take a long time to setup? I know you can drop tune and the bottom string goes out of the range of the evertune and acts like a normal string. I'm talking about actually changing the setup so that the dropped string is now in the evertune range.

I didn't watch the video but to answer the previous post, I think it takes virtually no time as long as you chance strings when they get old because the tension is adapted to them in their normal state. If you sent chance brand and size of strings, it simply takes no time to adjust since the bridge is already set up for that set of strings and tensions.

About dropping a note, I would guess it takes little time as the other strings would be unbalanced due to the 6th one dropping tension but the bridge beeing set up for a specific tension per string (=a note), you wouldnt lose the notes. You might just need to adjust the positions of the "hammers" so for example you keep your high strings close to the normal positions so you can still bend with them. I might be wrong but from what I understood you should then just drop the note on the bridge itself and adjust the position of the floating "hammers" with the machine heads and it should take very little time, this is not like a Floyd where balancing each string with the others takes 10mn

Good job dude! How difficult is it to reset the tuning? Just say you wanted to switch from say E standard (EADGBE) to drop D (DADGBE) would it take a long time to setup? I know you can drop tune and the bottom string goes out of the range of the evertune and acts like a normal string. I'm talking about actually changing the setup so that the dropped string is now in the evertune range.

To setup the guitar to a new tuning takes about 10 minutes ( without adjusting the neck. You only want the low e down? A few minutes. And then they are evertuned. I have tested down to drop b. evertuned have no problems with different tunings at all.

I forgot to mention that you can also press the strings down as hard as you want when fretting, and they don't go sharp. Also, you can hit the strings just about as hard as you can, and they don't "wobble" sharp.
Just for reference, I was in drop G with 13-72 gauge strings.

Simply put, this is a dream guitar for tracking bands. Especially in lower tunings.

I forgot to mention that you can also press the strings down as hard as you want when fretting, and they don't go sharp.
So you don't need to tune as hard as you play and can even tune lightly?
Also, you can hit the strings just about as hard as you can, and they don't "wobble" sharp.
That's awesome! I need an Evertune too. My ESP Horizon NT is quite light already but my fear is it will affect the tone if I put one on. Am I right or wrong?

So you don't need to tune as hard as you play and can even tune lightly?

Exactly. There is no different between soft and hard hits when tuning. There may be about a 5 cent difference on the lowest string when in drop G.

That's awesome! I need an Evertune too. My ESP Horizon NT is quite light already but my fear is it will affect the tone if I put one on. Am I right or wrong?

"Tone" is too subjective for me to comment on. It will sound find with an Evertune on there, but good luck installing one on any guitar with a tune o matic bridge. After installing mine(a "F" bridge\body, according to Evertune), I looked up videos on how to install a G body(anything with a tune o matic). It was infinitely hard to do, and I have no desire to install one in this lifetime.