My New Website

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
As some of you know I got a digital camera this year, primarily for ProgPower but I also bought it for my own private use. I've had the chance to play around with it and take some good pictures (I think). Anyways I set up a site to showcase these pictures and I need some feedback. Heres the link. Please let me know what you think as I do value this forum's opinions. Thanks.

-Sean

hrrp://www.metal-fan.org/photography.htm

Dude, you need to put your focus into getting some good upskirt shots,or any general female nudity, and give up this morbid little funeral art hobby you currently have going. :)

Hell who knows, maybe you'll run across some babe in the cemetary who can help you kill two birds with one stone. There might be some chicks out there that are kind of turned on by the cemetary scene if you know what I mean.

Britt

I took the same kinds of pics in Cleveland at the Cemetary down the street... a facination I have always had... :)

And Britt - PERVERT, PARTY OF ONE NOW SEATING!!!!!!!! LOL

DarkTide said:
Dude, you need to put your focus into getting some good upskirt shots,or any general female nudity, and give up this morbid little funeral art hobby you currently have going. :)

Hell who knows, maybe you'll run across some babe in the cemetary who can help you kill two birds with one stone. There might be some chicks out there that are kind of turned on by the cemetary scene if you know what I mean.

Britt