My PP5 Website

Lucinda, it wasn't meant offending. I only wanted to know what he wanted to say with it and furthermore could not really believe that someone would say something like that about Andy's looks........ that's all. Now that Sean himself clarified it was just a language barrier with me, I'm fine with it and hope he is, too.

SavaHexe said:
Lucinda, it wasn't meant offending. I only wanted to know what he wanted to say with it and furthermore could not really believe that someone would say something like that about Andy's looks........ that's all. Now that Sean himself clarified it was just a language barrier with me, I'm fine with it and hope he is, too.

Thanks for your kind response. Sean is very special to me and I guess I was taking up for him just like you were taking up for Andy. Afterall, Sean is my nephew! My sister had him when she was 10 years old. HeeHee!

The_Q said:
The Thursday pre-meet and pre-party story is done with pictures and full story!!! Enjoy! More To Come!
Hey Q--I just took a glance at your pre-party page...

It was good to meet you, too! Honestly, I didn't think you'd even remember our meeting since it was so brief...next year we'll have to chat more.

:Smokin:

Thanks for your kind response. Sean is very special to me and I guess I was taking up for him just like you were taking up for Andy. Afterall, Sean is my nephew! My sister had him when she was 10 years old. HeeHee!
That must make me your sister since he keeps calling me "mom". (Cut that out, Sean!!! LOL!! :tickled: ) I would have had to have given birth at the age of like 8 or something. o_O )

Anyway. looking forward to seeing your site, Sean. We're working our asses off right now on ours. Was fun sharing the interview with Chris with you. How far'd you get with the transcript? I'm about mid-way. I keep getting sucked back into the pictures. We took about 600 photos!!!! Will post ASAP.

SavaHexe said:
Bryant......I'm not takin' a valium, smartass, so chill out. It was a legit question.

The Q. thanks for answering, as I also assumed it obviously could have been a "language barrier", that happens with so many foreign people on a message board, nothing that can be cured with valium though ;)

Ha ha ha I am only picking at you Sava. I know your name and have seen your posts on more than one forum. You never came accross as a bad person to me. I was just taking up for Sean because he is a good guy and meant nothing by it. I got the "valium" comment from Yngwe. Someone played him some Dream Theater years ago and he said, "they sound pretty good but the drummer needs to take a valium." I thought it was very funny.
I'm not angry with you Sava and don't take offense to my "valium" comment. I am only poking at you.

Bryant

It was good to meet you too Rakosh! damn I wish I could have seen Bryant that night when it took him an hour to put on his shoes!

The_Q said:
It was good to meet you too Rakosh! damn I wish I could have seen Bryant that night when it took him an hour to put on his shoes!

Ha ha ha well l took a pix with those guys. Photobucket is freaking out right now so I can't post it, but I will later.

bryant