My newest greatest idea ever:

in a lot of the amish communities they'll actually put adds in newspapers for random guys to have sex with their women and impregnate them. apparently they have problems with imbreeding.

you go their, tell 'em what you're there to do and they'll feed you and talk with you the shit, then they put a sheet up with a hole and (hopefully) put a broad on the other side and then you just go to town. :eek:

so there you go moose.

Reactions: MajestikMøøse
Holy shit, an Amish Glory Hole. Now I've heard of everything.

I would go to Ohio to check that out for myself, but I'd rather not have to deal with hairy chicks.

sucks we don't have those in eastern canada (amish and the likes). They seem to be quite entertaining. I heard there are some in the west???

Sounds about the same as the 'Wear Girls Gone Wild shirts and hats and shit, and walk around with a video camera at parties and clubs' plan, but more hairy and smelly.

I've seen some HOTTT mennonite chicks come into the store I work at. They live pretty much normal lives, except they dress old timey. The Amish however ARE old timey and as mentioned, that could lead to some eww.

Opeth17 said:
I've seen some HOTTT mennonite chicks come into the store I work at. They live pretty much normal lives, except they dress old timey. The Amish however ARE old timey and as mentioned, that could lead to some eww.

Maybe Susperia is Mennonite?