Splintered perceptions
Plague the broken mind
Gently hissing sweetest lullabies

Shattered dreams
Taunt the fevered soul
And the voices grow louder still
----------------------------------------------

....any opinions, thoughts, criticisms?

Thanks, I really do feel as if this song came out better than its predecessors. It flowed like water from my head as well, that’s a rare occurrence. I think its because this one actually has a meaning behind it and it kind of just came from "within."

Sin, I think I know where you're coming from. After writing it on paper and looking it over it's hard to remember the emotions and the music you had in mind when you wrote the lyrics....so they look naked without the rest of it right?

bonecraft7 said:
Sin, I think I know where you're coming from. After writing it on paper and looking it over it's hard to remember the emotions and the music you had in mind when you wrote the lyrics....so they look naked without the rest of it right?

well not that in deeped. What I meant for the most part was unless it is off the wall bad ass I think it sucks. Most of the time I have to be told by every one that listens to it it rocks before I like it.

Hrmmm I know how that goes, but be careful because you could be throwing away good leads and things that can turn into your best work if you trash if because lots of people say they dont like it.

bonecraft7 said:
Hrmmm I know how that goes, but be careful because you could be throwing away good leads and things that can turn into your best work if you trash if because lots of people say they dont like it.

I know.
mad.gif

i've gotta throw some music behind this sucker.

the words just kinda poured out with out any distinct melody in my head.

think i might show this to my bandmates today, see what lil melody it might bring to their heads.