my official website has launched www.mattmoliti.com - new mp3s

@Zaxx.. you mean disadvantage right? (coz I'm betting I bloody well cannot) *cries* damn us non-muso types (its not that i dont want to be a muso its just that i have no talent, and enough good sense to see this).

@SpiritCrusher .. I'll take being *almost* as hot as Matt coz you know he is pretty damn freakin hot, and I'll bet my hands are manlier than his girly hands (which everyone will get to see in upcoming photos when I redo his site :D come now everyone make sure you get a good look), so you know SC, his hands would be nice to rub all over you lmao (ok my mind is degenerating here, and the mental visuals will have me in nightmares for weeks)

and lastly:
I know arglebargle is joking, but for people who might think the same thing for themselves, its a great way to start getting your stuff noticed and maybe it will lead to bigger and better things like getting signed, or even finding a band if you dont have one. Everyone should have something to showcase their work (self promotion time here ;) )

SpiritCrusherX said:
:lol:

Oh Silent, please cease with your words, that is just TOO hot!
misc3.jpg

The site is in serious need of some animated gifs...

you could have like...a guitar on fire...and chicks on harely's doin flips and stuff...man that would be cool
:lol: hey you know I wanted flaming guitars and biker slut gifs, just to add that touch of class to the site, but unfortunately Matt didnt seem interested in that idea (he has no style obviously ;) )

Hey awesome site and brilliant music!
Silent Realm did a very good job with that homepage.
Definitely some cool Romeo influence in there.
The only thing I personally complain about are the drums, which sound a bit too dead for my ears. The groove patterns are good, some much for sure, but sometimes (fast tom rolls, snare, closed hats) gets very static.
In my opinion your tunes deserve a more dynamic drum approach. Using layer sounds for the mentioned instruments would make it perfect, I think.
Unless of course you wanted it that way, so no offense its just a thought.
Still I'm veeeery impressed by that.
Greetz,

Kosh

Fantastic site and music. Congratulations to all involved especially Yngvai X for sharing his gift and hard work.

Hammerforce, I was thinkin the exact same thing! It does take me back to the Dark Chapter ;) but still a unique work in itself. Love it!!