MY OPTH TRIBUTES SONG

HAhahaah....awesome pic.....glad u guys liked the song....what can I say....TOP_OPTH_FAN is a hell of a songwriter........I actually wanted to add some baby cried right after the growling part....but sadly I couldn't find any free ones....hahaha...anwyayz...Keep rockin....PEAC EOUT

"LATERS I COME TO A BIG TREE NEXT TO OTHER BIG TREES
AND SOME SMALLER TREES ASLO
BUT THE BIG TREES ARE BIGGER"

Lol, utterly magical!!! I haven't laughed this much all day! :D

LOL!!! Write more!

Orsonclapping.gif

Sweet Jesus! That was the funniest thing I have read and heard all week (possibly month!)

I also take back all I've said about this troll, if he keeps this up we can have an awesome BLAK METALS REBEL:headbang: album! And Waz, that actually sounded great, really made my day. Loved it all, escpecially when you sang the "This part I have solos for 3 minutes" lol

Never ban Waz again!!!

Two Internets says he's really Mr. Samsara, finding an outlet for his frustration in dealing with everyday idiocy on the board!

Hahahah.....glad u liked it guys.....but the true artist TOP_OPTH_FAN hasn't voiced his approval yet....im a bit nervous......hahahah......and thanx Carta....if I ever run out of generic metal riffs I know who to talk to ......u rock brotha man.....well....keep listening and rockin fellas......PEAC EOUT