My own reviews site...

SatanicBlowfish

Metal Obsessive Webmaster
Feb 10, 2002
Banbury, UK
www.metalobsessive.tk
Afternoon people!

Just wanted to let you know, I've started up my own reviews site by the name of 'Metal Obsessive', At the moment, there is little content, but soon enough, you'll be able to find several reviews just like the ones in this forum.

The address is...
http://www.geocities.com/MetalObsessive

I beg that you at least check it out - even better, if you feel like writing reviews on a more permanent basis than just for this forum, why not give the recruitment page a look!

Thanks!

Forlorn,

Thanks very much for the response, I'm creating a message board as we speak, so post any more comments you may have about the site there :).

Both good idea's, personally I didn't see mch use in doing either of those until we have a large amount of reviews uploaded, and quite a lot of visitors. When the size grows more, maybe I will consider them.

Thanks again!

this is one of the great pages for the rockers and metaller!!keep it up,man!!but you should make some review about some metal scene around the world like in asia or europe.......but,some of your page cannot open...why?? i hope you'll fix it.....

Thankyou so much dude, those comments really delighted me, so cheers :D! That's a good idea, I am at least going to try to spotlight on genre's, and underground area's, but because of my lack of knowledge of the world outside the UK, what you suggested may be a little difficult. Great idea though!

Bah! What pages aren't working for you? I will check them out immediately. Thanks a bunch!