My Piano Album

Jan 4, 2004
Hey Pyrawarriors and Pyramaids. Just wanted to give you an update on the progress of my independent piano album "Dance of the Mourning Child." I finally have summoned the motivation to self-release this. I had been putting it off due to various events in my life combined with my severe laziness and motivation problem lol. Anyways, I updated the myspace page for it and added some more songs for you to listen to. Please go and add me and comment and all of that stuff, without you guys I am nothing! love and respect -jonah w-
http://www.myspace.com/danceofthemourningchild

Great stuff Jonah...got the chills listening to it!
I wish i had these tunes w/me while driving on my Vermont trip this past Autumn.

"severe laziness and motivation problem"

I know what you mean ; but thank God you got past it ^^ it sounds real nice ; my GF thinks its some of the best she has heard ( she's into Enya and al that :lol: ) !

No problem of course. It really is some good stuff, I can't wait to get it on CD so I can listen to it @ work.

That'l be good air play since I work in a grocery store hah hah... that will be my part of spreading the word.

That and to the peeps of course

Very nice, but is this a piano album? Sounds like you're using a keyboard...Maybe you should put a little bit more dynamics into it,to make it sound even more beautiful?

Wow, that was some good stuff Jonah! I'm not usually into piano music that much, but there is no way I wouldn't like something as epic as that!

Sounds really great...
Ever thought of putting a voice to it?
I used to be in a progressive metal band and we had this one song which was only keys and vocals...it really surprised me what great music you can make in a relatively simple setting.

Sounds really great...
Ever thought of putting a voice to it?
I used to be in a progressive metal band and we had this one song which was only keys and vocals...it really surprised me what great music you can make in a relatively simple setting.

there actually are vocals in "bear mountain", its just choir stuff though.

I wasn't sure if those vocals in Bear were a choir or a really good keyboard effect. Awesome to know the latter, how'd you swing that one?

those are done by kelly roark. she's friend of mine, and an excellent opera singer. we working together on yet another metal project lol.
im going to try to get this album ready to go before the hollidays (sweet present for a family member :)

those are done by kelly roark. she's friend of mine, and an excellent opera singer. we working together on yet another metal project lol.
im going to try to get this album ready to go before the hollidays (sweet present for a family member :)

Hah hah... like to keep yourself busy eh?

That is always a good thing. At least when you die you'll have a lot to show for it.