Started tracking my Keys today

Jan 4, 2004
Hey pyrawarriors!
Just wanted to let you know that I began tracking my keyboards today, and it's going swimmingly. Working hard at making the tunes as epic as possible :) -Jonah

Hey Jonah...any chance we may hear some samples of the new "Keys" anytime soon?

Not so sure about that, but I can say with 100% certainty that I am very proud of the work I have been doing on this album. it's coming out more epic than I could ever have imagined. You guys rock and I can't wait to reward your patience and loyalty with another amazing Pyramaze record :)

Not so sure about that, but I can say with 100% certainty that I am very proud of the work I have been doing on this album. it's coming out more epic than I could ever have imagined. You guys rock and I can't wait to reward your patience and loyalty with another amazing Pyramaze record :)

haven't checked this forum in a few months..... goose bumps have appeared!!

Oh yes! Wanna hear, wanna hear, wanna hear... :D