My Piano Stuff (tell me what you think)

you can't read music yet you can write stuff like that? thats pretty damn cool dude. pretty good music. i've been trying to get into piano myself but its pretty hard reading music, especially when in guitar pro they only have treble clef and i'm not used to the weird hand positions.

Holy Shit! Are you like one of those gifted autistic kids, the kind that is good at one thing and fail at everything else? I had no clue man :lol:

Your playing is very good, but I think your "musical illiteracy" is definitely a hindrance. You'll be much better off in the long run (in terms of technique and composition) if you buckle down and learn to read and write music.

Oh, and I'd lighten up on the reverb - it sounds a bit too distant.

I look forward to hearing more of your stuff.

Your playing is very good, but I think your "musical illiteracy" is definitely a hindrance. You'll be much better off in the long run (in terms of technique and composition) if you buckle down and learn to read and write music.

Oh, and I'd lighten up on the reverb - it sounds a bit too distant.

I look forward to hearing more of your stuff.

yeah i used this really weird program that had different acoustic values and that was the best one out of teh bunch unfortunately.
And I agree with the technique aspect but since then i've practiced tech alot more and hopefully when i get my newer stuff recorded it will show it. (Those songs are two years old)

thanks though! :Smokin:

My ideology is this- If I don't have to read sheet music, I won't :lol: I know I should really make a stronger effort in learning but never realized the importance, especially now that I'm trying to learn how to play keyboard (hopefully well) :loco:

My ideology is this- If I don't have to read sheet music, I won't :lol: I know I should really make a stronger effort in learning but never realized the importance, especially now that I'm trying to learn how to play keyboard (hopefully well) :loco:

It's probably one of the most useful things you can use for songwriting.

this is truly orgasmic man

beautiful music. Much respect. I really want a piano, hopefully I can get one in the summer. Oh yeah and learning how to read music, for you shouldnt even take more then a week, not to be able to sight read, but at least reading wont take that long.