New song. Tell me what you think.

Nitronium Blood said:
Music:

Me likey very much! :)

Mixing:

-Difficult to make out the Kick.
-Cymbals could be brought out a tad
-Not sure if the volume of the level of the solo at 1:16 works well. I would lower it 2db.

:) Thank's man...and thank's for listening.
About the mixing... it took me endless hours to mix the kick drum and find the right volume level. I guess i should have spent more hours....although you're the first that comments on the kick.

Keregioz said:
About the mixing... it took me endless hours to mix the kick drum and find the right volume level. I guess i should have spent more hours....although you're the first that comments on the kick.
Well, I am certainly no expert. It was simply my opinion with regards to what I thought of your mix. :)

Keregioz said:
Oh wait a second!

Damn, it must be my tired ears.

I just realised... those aren't toms, they ARE the kick drums.

I apologise. In that case, the kick is fine.

James: Ehhm... could you explain what you mean by "cymbals are a washy" ?...
If it's something bad... how can it be fixed?
Sorry but english isn't my native language...:)

Volcane: Thanks...
The drums are drumkit from hell. i programmed the drums,bass and strings in skale tracker.
Guitars are two tracks soldano and two dual rectifier both with the 4x12 treadplate CAB. Drive is at 1-2 o'clock, can't tell about the eq settings cause there was a lot of post proccessing. I used the tubescreamer inside PODxt(Drive 20%,Gain 75%,Tone 30%) and i also used a boss overdrive pedal in front of PODxt.

Nitronium blood: Wait...i'm confused, you mistaked the kicks for toms throughout the whole song??:erk: :p

Keregioz said:
The drums are drumkit from hell. i programmed the drums,bass and strings in skale tracker.
Guitars are two tracks soldano and two dual rectifier both with the 4x12 treadplate CAB. Drive is at 1-2 o'clock, can't tell about the eq settings cause there was a lot of post proccessing. I used the tubescreamer inside PODxt(Drive 20%,Gain 75%,Tone 30%) and i also used a boss overdrive pedal in front of PODxt.

Cool. I would also agree that the solo initially kicks in a teeny bit loud as well, but I like the overall sound, and the outro is right up my street - superb melody and playing. No plans for vocals then?

Keregioz said:
James: Ehhm... could you explain what you mean by "cymbals are a washy" ?...
If it's something bad... how can it be fixed?
Sorry but english isn't my native language...:)

Nitronium blood: Wait...i'm confused, you mistaked the kicks for toms throughout the whole song??:erk: :p

Hi.
I listened to your song and I think it's great music with a very good home production.
How many hours did you spent programming velocity on the drums midi tracks?
It sounds killer!

Great work! Sounds very good for a home recording. I listened to the other songs on your page too and they all rock!

L'argonauta said:
Hi.
I listened to your song and I think it's great music with a very good home production.
How many hours did you spent programming velocity on the drums midi tracks?
It sounds killer!

Thanks...

The drums where not programmed with midi. I programmed them with skale tracker in which i feel more comfortable programming than midi and i think i do it faster than i would with midi. However i don't recommend this way of programming unless you have a lot of time to get use of the interface and learn to use the basic options.