My Piano Stuff (tell me what you think)

Dude that's some great stuff, I really like it. Hope to hear more in the future.

btw, I ent you a friend's request on myspace :)

:lol: Maybe it's because I'm not a musician but I didn't find it OVERLY amazing. It was good, but nothing I haven't heard other people play. He's talented, but imo, unless I'm missing something, it's nothing OMGAMAZINGEPICWIN.

:lol: Maybe it's because I'm not a musician but I didn't find it OVERLY amazing. It was good, but nothing I haven't heard other people play. He's talented, but imo, unless I'm missing something, it's nothing OMGAMAZINGEPICWIN.

dude, he's a fuckin TROLL, that's why his music is amazing.

You should learn how to play, then say that same statement :lol:

Well, I had high expectation after all those comments. Yeah that's fucking good, to be honest and as a piano player and compositor myself, I really see all the works that is in those composition! But then again, Joe said "it's nothing I haven't heard other people play", that's a bit unfair. You must have respect for what you do, that's for sure, but I know what he means.

There's a lot of piano player, just like Guitars and Singer, so we are used to hear those kind of thing.

That's like saying that a pop singer isn't good, or suck. Which is not true cause singing is fucking hard, but there's a lot of people that do it. Just like guitar shredding or piano playing. Who is now a day impress by a second or third violin in an orchestra? But that's unfair for them.

Tho, even if it's something that "some people are in capacity to do", they haven't done it and like I said you deserve a lot of respect for that.

And wtf, it may be not music revolution, but it really seems like you fucking play with passion and your heart and that's something that miss a lot of "always-been-playing" pianist.

You should learn how to play, then say that same statement :lol:

neh, i've heard the same thing from teachers and other accomplished musicians and I agree to a point. Those two songs were from two years ago and I have been trying to add quality to music since then (probably the reason why i've only written one and a half songs since) but i still have a very very long ways to go before i can play / compose the way i would like to, and part of that is going to have to include learning theory and getting my left hand up to speed. :rolleyes:

Also, thanks guys for all the positive feedback, it makes me want to buckle down and actually get some shit together instead of replaying ff3 for the third time (it's still fun i swear).:lol:

Well, I had high expectation after all those comments. Yeah that's fucking good, to be honest and as a piano player and compositor myself, I really see all the works that is in those composition! But then again, Joe said "it's nothing I haven't heard other people play", that's a bit unfair. You must have respect for what you do, that's for sure, but I know what he means.

There's a lot of piano player, just like Guitars and Singer, so we are used to hear those kind of thing.

That's like saying that a pop singer isn't good, or suck. Which is not true cause singing is fucking hard, but there's a lot of people that do it. Just like guitar shredding or piano playing. Who is now a day impress by a second or third violin in an orchestra? But that's unfair for them.

Tho, even if it's something that "some people are in capacity to do", they haven't done it and like I said you deserve a lot of respect for that.

And wtf, it may be not music revolution, but it really seems like you fucking play with passion and your heart and that's something that miss a lot of "always-been-playing" pianist.

thanks dude i really appreciate it. That was really well thought out. :oops: