my posting time is totally in decline

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
i'm out of work now b/c my brain is like not working so well.

also, when i was in MA i essentially kidnapped my friend and brought him back here to get him off of smack.

read: i am crazy and there is a junkie on my couch detoxing. busy busy beaver.

i am hereby appointing nick goatschool as my agent to field any and all inquiries, requests, questions, and/or other business until i am fit to fulfill my role as a function person and stuff. he will be periodically updated.

take care dudes,

xoxo prepz

sup guys.
my friend is wicked sick.
freddy has a 'cottontail cottage' to play in.
i have a stiff neck
i want to paint the entire apartment red.

... - - - ...

i'm not really sad at all. i just am mentally confused (times like, 6 million) and sort of tired.

but i am sticking around here with my friend. i can't really leave him puking and shaking on the couch ya know?

also, i really did mean i wanted to paint the apartment red but my b.f. and my roommate said no :(

that would make me a bad friend. and i may be a little mentally off, i may be a bitch, i may be a horrible girlfriend, but i am certainly not a bad friend.

anyway, sup dudez.

okay so like my friend had an abcess on his arm and it got bad and he had to have surgery sat/sun. so like, he's all sick and hospitalized and shit and so i am at work,.

i keep listening to this song over and over again:Yo sexy ladies want par with us
In a the car with us
Them nah war with us
In a the club them want flex with us
To get next to us
Them cah vex with us
From the day me born jah ignite me flame gal a call me name and its me fame
Its all good girl turn me on
‘Til a early morn’
Let’s get it on
Let’s get it on ‘til a early morning
Girl it’s all good just turn me on

Woman don’t sweat it, don’t get agitate just gwaan rotate
Can anything you want you know you must get it
From you name a mentuin
Don’t ease the tension just run the program gals wan pet it
Just have a good time
Gal free up unu mind caw nobody can dis you man won‘t let it can
You a the number one gal
Wave you hand
Make them see you wedding band

um no he didnt have to get his arm amputated. so it's a little different. plus he doesn't have a g.f. who would give a guy with gaptooth head.