My Prog Power VI Documentary

TBJ

Dec 5, 2002
Carrboro, NC
Visit site
I came back from Atlanta so freaked out and happy that I decided on setting up a webpage dedicated to our weekend there, it has pictures and reviews and stuff. it's obviously opinionated so if you don't agree with me, get your own site and state your opinion!!

Well, here's the link http://home.nc.rr.com/ppvi/, enjoy!!!:headbang:

TBJ:hotjump:

dcowboys311 said:
Great pictures. I think that I was next to you for Therion and Stratovarius.

REally? i didn't get to meet too many ppl, and didn't see my Salvadorian friends either, but as long as everyone had a good time, then awesome!

I REALLY wish you guys would stop saying how good Manticora was!!!

They were 50% of the reason I wanted to go to PPVI, and I missed the ENTIRE SET due to poor rush hour traffic planning :yell: :yell: :yell:

Everybody I talked to that saw them had nothing but good stuff to say about them, and the people that knew and liked them prior to the show could only marvel at them! I feel so left out and ashamed!

Either way, cool site! I'd be very interested to know if you have any full resolution pictures of Manticora that you'd be willing to send me that I could use for desktop wallpaper :)

enki3600 said:
I REALLY wish you guys would stop saying how good Manticora was!!!

They were 50% of the reason I wanted to go to PPVI, and I missed the ENTIRE SET due to poor rush hour traffic planning :yell: :yell: :yell:

Everybody I talked to that saw them had nothing but good stuff to say about them, and the people that knew and liked them prior to the show could only marvel at them! I feel so left out and ashamed!

Either way, cool site! I'd be very interested to know if you have any full resolution pictures of Manticora that you'd be willing to send me that I could use for desktop wallpaper :)

Damn man, Like i said on my site, we did miss some songs(I think only the first one though) and I hated that(thanx to traffic too), but I bet we'll get to see them again someday, I just see good things coming to this band in the future!

As far as the pics are concerned, well most of them came out really dark but if ya want them send me your email via pm and I'll send the best looking ones to ya!