my rabbit is going to go crazy and kill all the jehovah's witnesses in brooklyn

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
images

That rabbit looks like he should be on the cover of <i>The Celery Stalks At Midnight</i> or something.

I prefer Jehovah's Witnesses to the majority of other prosyletizers, truthfully. They always try to convince you with logic and stuff instead of screaming FAITH! GET JESUS! BE SAVED! and nothing else.

the majority of the kids in my childhood town were j.w.'s so i have a different view. none of them cared about being alive because they thought the world was going to end. they all did drugs, and a few even tried to commit suicide as early as like age 11 or 12. 7 of the ten friends i had growing up that were j.w.'s are now dead from drug overdoses and suicides. that religion is a fucked up cult of assholes :(

well, just talk to him A LOT. like, secretly as he is growing up! i mean, the kids can have a turnaround and come out ok, it's just that a small town + hopeless teenagers = bad news.

I do! I think his JW father gets upset when I tell the kid stories about hobo ghosts and evil spells other un-Witness-like things. I'm planning on waiting until the kid enters his youthful-rebellion-agnostic-or-even-vehement-atheist stage around 16 and then busting him out.

it's worth a shot. i mean, i do have friends that lived through the weird j.w. experience, but they are still a little 'off' about things sometimes. especially GUILT. they are all riddled with guilt.