My REFUGE DENIED vinyl arrived

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
It's SOOO good.

I also got iron maiden - Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son, and Joe Satriani - Surfing with the alien on vinyl today too :D

So now all i've got to get is Into the mirror on vinyl, and a sanctuary shirt, and i'm set :D

It cost me $25au, which is about $12us :eek:

Awesome price, and no, there is none left... so... sorry dude :D

The artwork is MUCH cooler on the vinyl, it's big.:D

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
*cries* wheres the army tank running over Trapped smilie? :lol: ill find it around somewhere :) $12 US is a fucking bargain for a Sanctuary vinyl

:lol:

*imagines that smilie*

Well, if you think that's good, i got seventh son for $6au, which is $3us!! that's rediculous, for a perfect vinyl,

i got Surfing with the alien for $9au, and it was still in the original plastic wrapping :eek:hmyfuckinggod:

he he... try www.utopia.com.au

it's australian, so postage may be an issue... but if you're really keen on something, i might be able to get it for you, and send it for cheaper than they could *shrug*

THey've got a pretty damn decent amount of stuff too...

have a look at www.metalmayhem.com.au too

Wow, that's a cool find and cheap too! Have they re-issued a vinyl or is it one of the original Epic pressings?? I've got that, and Mirror Black too .... there is also another vinyl that has a couple of the Refuge songs plus interviews in between them with Warrel and I think Lenny too if I recall. Very early in their careers. It was rare at the time I got it (around Mirror Black era) so I can imagine it's damn near impossible to find a copy these days..but be on the lookout if you're a collector. :)

It's the original one...!

I want POE and DNB on vinyl, they are next.

I need some more maiden and metallica, and megadeth too :D

I passed up the opportunity to get some testament vinyls in favour of the sanctuary one and the others i got, i think it's worth it. It's brilliant.

"there is also another vinyl that has a couple of the Refuge songs plus interviews in between them with Warrel and I think Lenny too if I recall. Very early in their careers. It was rare at the time I got it (around Mirror Black era) so I can imagine it's damn near impossible to find a copy these days" it is called intercords. It has Lenny and Warrel speaking during a radio interview. The other side of the record consist of Fifth Angel. I was able to get a copy in May 1988 from the band directly, it is really cool. I have seen a few floating in local record stores as well. metallady