my review of Saw 2

it needed to be a bit longer thereby giving more background on the folks in the house and leading to more gore and zany traps tbh

It rocked ,I just got back from it. Im deathly affraid of needles though and I almost vomited immediately. Makes me sick just thinking about it.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
It rocked ,I just got back from it. Im deathly affraid of needles though and I almost vomited immediately. Makes me sick just thinking about it.
Finally went this weekend, although I'd planned to see it opening weekend but ended up being too busy. I usually end up being disappointed with sequels, but I thought it was awesome. I think one of the hallmarks of cinematographic success should be the ability to make your audience come close to vomiting on several occasions.

have to see saw I to get saw II, a lot of things were from saw I that were put into saw II. like the ending in saw I, it was complelty unexpected, just like the one in saw II. i thought it was good

HA HA! How the hell are you? How is life treating you as an attorney? Unfortunately I've got a small claims matter tonight in Queens, NY (a horrid venue) for a client...ala "Night Court". Maybe I'll see "Bull" and "Harry". Thems the breaks.

DavE (Poison God Machine - Poison God here)

Poison God said:
HA HA! How the hell are you? How is life treating you as an attorney? Unfortunately I've got a small claims matter tonight in Queens, NY (a horrid venue) for a client...ala "Night Court". Maybe I'll see "Bull" and "Harry". Thems the breaks.

DavE (Poison God Machine - Poison God here)
Hi Dave,
Things are going fine for me. My swearing in ceremony was today. I never could figure out why it's a month after the bar results. Maybe some people had "issues" with their character and fitness investigations. I kept waiting for the letter saying they'd made a horrible mistake and I'd really flunked lol! Looking for a new job though because my boss is doing some really, er, unscrupulous things and all I need is a malpractice history this early in my career.
oh and to keep on topic with the thread:
photo_11.jpg