My show!

Wicked Child said:
And guess what? Every Friday at 3:30pm, for the next 5 weeks, there will be dynamite explosions. Convieniently, when I'M on the air!
It made for some GREAT radio, though!

Good intro for "Long stick goes Boom" :tickled:

Wicked Child said:
It does, I used it all day today. And it's official: from this day, forward, my on-air handle will be "Dynamite" Nick Lane. :cool:

Yep I know you did! I actually caught your show this week I came in right when the Dynamite was happening hahaha You did a great Job Nick! I'm proud of ya!

Hawk said:
Yea you sounded good. Jonny and me were listening together on line.

uh-oh! I can just imagine the harsh critisisms and mudslingling now!
loco.gif

Igor_Cavalera said:
I'm gunna have to work out the time difference so I can listen to it too. I wanna hear it! :(

since i don't know what part of Australia you live in, i'll just do this:

Australia North: 10:30 am

Australia South: 11am

Australia West: 9am

Australia East: 11am

That's assuming i did my math right. There's a 17.5 hour time difference between the Pacific US and Northern Australia. 18 hour difference between the Pacific US and both Eastern and Southern Australia, and a 16 hour time difference between the Pacific US and Western Australia, according to http://time_zone.tripod.com/. The show is at 3pm, US Pacific time.

well, there ya go! Thank you for the support, by the way. Thank you ALL. It feels great everytime i'm on the air, and it feels even better knowing that people are actually listening and actually care.

By the way, this Friday will be a special one, as all 12 of my jock choices will be taken up by Judas Priest and Queensryche songs only. Why, you ask? Because immediately after doing my show, i'm going straight to the Verizon Ampitheater in Irvine to see Priest and Ryche in concert and i CANNOT wait! All songs will be ones that are on their setlists, according to concert reviews i've seen, so here are the songs i've decided to play, with that said. Feedback is helpful and wanted. I don't know what order it'll go in yet, but i usually don't decide that until i'm in the studio anyway.

Judas Priest- “Painkiller”
Queensryche-“Take Hold of the Flame”

Judas Priest- “Hell Bent For Leather”
Queensryche-“The Whisper”

Judas Priest-“Some Heads Are Gonna Roll”
Queensryche-“Empire”

Judas Priest- “Deal With the Devil”
Queensryche-“Queen of the Reich”

Judas Priest- “Exciter”
Queensryche-“NM 156”

Judas Priest-“Victim of Changes”
Queensryche-“Walk in the Shadows”

Nice webpage and excellent bands listed. I need to remember to listen to your show. Problem is it's starts at 6pm Friday afternoon here in Florida. I usually have downed a six-pack by then! :loco:

SavaRon said:
Nice webpage and excellent bands listed. I need to remember to listen to your show. Problem is it's starts at 6pm Friday afternoon here in Florida. I usually have downed a six-pack by then! :loco:

Hey, who knows? Maybe my show's better drunk.
loco.gif

I think i may need to get my picture changed, too. You can't see my long hair at all!