My show!

Wicked Child said:
it's my webpage for the station's website, baby!!

Cool site!

Wicked Child said:
oh yeh! I asked them to change the pink into orange, in tribute to my beloved Denver Broncos.

KICKASS!!!! :headbang: Whoo Hooo! A fellow Broncs fan. :wave: I have season tickets so if you make it out this way during the season...

Wheezer said:
KICKASS!!!! :headbang: Whoo Hooo! A fellow Broncs fan. :wave: I have season tickets so if you make it out this way during the season...

A brother in the Blue and orange faith! You my man, have just made a new friend! :D

I'd kill to see a Broncos game live. It's been a few years. The Broncos are coming this way New Year's eve, so hopefully i can get tickets for that.

Wicked Child said:
A brother in the Blue and orange faith! You my man, have just made a new friend! :D

Right back at ya! :headbang: I figured you for a Chragers fan by your "location" tag. :D

Wicked Child said:
I'd kill to see a Broncos game live. It's been a few years. The Broncos are coming this way New Year's eve, so hopefully i can get tickets for that.

I'll be pullin' for ya. :) And I'm serious. If you ever get out this way during the season my tickets are available. It's not difficult to get tickets for a home game but it is expensive. My tickets are the cheapest in the house and always available for fans that I know. I think it's cool when I get an opportunity to help someone see a game. I'll be going to training camp in two weeks so I'll shoot you a link to my pictures. Until then here's some from past camps and fan fairs. There's some Prog Power pics there too.

http://www.pbase.com/wieser537

Wheezer said:
Right back at ya! :headbang: I figured you for a Chragers fan by your "location" tag. :D

I'll be pullin' for ya. :) And I'm serious. If you ever get out this way during the season my tickets are available. It's not difficult to get tickets for a home game but it is expensive. My tickets are the cheapest in the house and always available for fans that I know. I think it's cool when I get an opportunity to help someone see a game. I'll be going to training camp in two weeks so I'll shoot you a link to my pictures. Until then here's some from past camps and fan fairs. There's some Prog Power pics there too.

http://www.pbase.com/wieser537

Well, the Chargers have grown on me over the years. I've lived in San Diego county long enough for that to happen and it's happened. I support the home team. :) I was born and raised a Broncos fan from day one, thanks to my father, and i've been a die hard fan my entire life, to this day. And then i moved to Golden, Colorado when i was 5, and i was exposed to them even more that way. We moved to San Diego when i was 7 and i've been there since.

And thanks to my mom's recent marriage, we now have relatives who live in Boulder, so it's become more likely that i might head back to Colorado one of these days and if i'm there, i'll let ya know, and if it's football season, we'll catch a game. That is, if you wanna go to a game with a 20 year old.

By the way, those are some awesome pics.
headbob.gif

Wicked Child said:
well....not the whole show. As usual, i'm onlyallowed 4 of my own choices an hour. It's a 3 hour show, so just 12 metal songs.
My mistake :p

I just realised that it will be 11am Saturday here and I'm working!!! :cry:
I gotta wait a couple of weeks to hear it :(

Wicked Child said:
Well, the Chargers have grown on me over the years.

I'm ok with the Chargers. I was actually fairly happy to see them do so well last season. They've got some great fans that deserve a good season. I'm pretty much ok with the rest of the division. I went to the game in KC last season and the fans treated us really well. I was expecting to get invited to a tailgate.

Wicked Child said:
i'll let ya know, and if it's football season, we'll catch a game. That is, if you wanna go to a game with a 20 year old.

Definitely. :) I've been to games with seven year olds all the way up to old farts like me. I'm up in Loveland so Boulder would be on the way to the game.

Wicked Child said:
By the way, those are some awesome pics

Thanks. Digital cameras kick ass. :headbang:

Tomorrow, i gotta go into the recording studio and record commercial spot for my show, that will run throughout the day on the station. Here's what i got, feedback is appreciated:

*Savatage’s “Silk and Steel plays* Tired of the same old, mundane Friday afternoons?*mmm-hmm* Want the weekend to come faster?*hmmm!* *song stops**record needle scratch* NO PROBLEM!!! *what the!?* *2:47 into Judas Priest’s “Metal Meltdown comes in and plays throughout* Start your weekend off with a BANG *explosion* with Dynamite Nick Lane *DYNO-MITE!* right here on KKSM AM 1320! Catch the best music KKSM has to offer, along with the best in hard rock, classic punk, and most of all…HEAVY METAL! Have a blast with Dynamite Nick Lane, right here on Palomar College radio AM 1320 KKSM!

Wicked Child said:
Tomorrow, i gotta go into the recording studio and record commercial spot for my show, that will run throughout the day on the station. Here's what i got, feedback is appreciated:

*Savatage’s “Silk and Steel plays* Tired of the same old, mundane Friday afternoons?*mmm-hmm* Want the weekend to come faster?*hmmm!* *song stops**record needle scratch* NO PROBLEM!!! *what the!?* *2:47 into Judas Priest’s “Metal Meltdown comes in and plays throughout* Start your weekend off with a BANG *explosion* with Dynamite Nick Lane *DYNO-MITE!* right here on KKSM AM 1320! Catch the best music KKSM has to offer, along with the best in hard rock, classic punk, and most of all…HEAVY METAL! Have a blast with Dynamite Nick Lane, right here on Palomar College radio AM 1320 KKSM!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Wicked Child said:

awesome dude! sounds like a killer commercial for me......now if only TV commercials were like that.... :tickled:

Wicked Child said:

Sounds good to me. If it's available streaming or otherwise after you're done with it be sure and let us know where we can listen to it! :D

After taking a week off for the San Diego Comic-Con, the Exellence of Nicksecution(that's me) will make his return today! I'll begin my show today by dedicating my first 4 jock choices to Gigantour, which i will be attending this Sunday in Irvine. Here's the setlist, as of now:

Dream Theater-“Metropolis Part 1: The Miracle and the Sleeper”
Megadeth-“Holy Wars”

Symphony X-“Sea of Lies”
Nevermore-“the Final Product”

Fastway-“Say What You Will”
Van Halen-“Take Your Whiskey Home”

Kiss-“Strutter”
Sammy Hagar-“Red”

Krokus-“Screaming in the Night”
Def Leppard-“Comin’ Under Fire”

Sodom-“Ausgebombt” (for #1 Droggie)
Dead Kennedys-“Let’s Lynch the Landlord”

catch me today from 3pm to 6pm at www.palomar.edu/kksm !!

And by the way, the promo for my show is offically in rotation, so it could be played at anytime throughout the day, any day.

planned jock choices for this week:

Savatage-“Prelude to Madness/Hall of the Mountain King”
Mercyful Fate-“Curse of the Pharohs”

Overkill- “Bats in the Belfrey”
Angel Witch-“Loser”

Meliah Rage-“The Witching”
Motorhead-“Out of the Sun”

Rainbow-“Stargazer”
Black Sabbath-“Jerusalem”

Rush-“A Farewell to Kings”
Primus-“DMV”

Running Wild-“Conquistadors”
Kamelot-“When the Lights Are Down”

Great Choices Nick!!!! I will definately tune in if I can!!!! ... any Idea if/when you will get a specialty show?? I only ask cause you have to play some true garbage hahaha no offense ofcourse:D

JonnyD said:
Great Choices Nick!!!! I will definately tune in if I can!!!! ... any Idea if/when you will get a specialty show?? I only ask cause you have to play some true garbage hahaha no offense ofcourse:D

If things go as planned, i'll have a specialty show as early as this fall. I'll keep you posted.

ok, tomorrow's show is gonna be Guitar-tastic, guitaralicious, a guitarstravaganza, it's gonna be guitars-a-go-go, baby! All 12 of my jock choices will be from 12 of the greatest guitar players to ever pick up the instrument.

Eric Johnson- “Cliffs of Dover”
Deep Purple-“ Highway Star”

Joe Satriani-“Satch Boogie”
Megadeth-“Hangar 18”

Van Halen-“Eruption/D.O.A.”
UFO-“Rock Bottom”

Steve Vai-“The Audience is Listening”
Cream-“Crossroads”

Savatage-“Edge of Thorns”
Dokken-“Mr. Scary”

Joe Perry-“Shakin’ My Cage”
Ozzy Osbourne-“Dee/ S.A.T.O.”

Hey great stuff on there Wicked Child, nice to see you having fun with what was your long-time project :)

Actually I've just stopped running my radio show after 6 years broadcasting Metal on a weekly basis... I'm a bit burnt out...