My Signature

Crusader

Metal addict
Sep 13, 2002
People are always telling you what to do,
but what's right for them may not be right for you.
Life is not a rehearsal, it's the real thing.

You maybe think I'm a real poet when I have that as signature. If so, you are way wrong!

That signature is actually a slogan for Casio! :lol: :lol: :lol:

;) Can't argue with that Rick! I haven't got a slogan - but I've just made one up...how about this...

I like my men the way I like my chocolate - Tasty, Smooth, Sweet...and able to satisfy my cravings!! :lol: ;)

See what you've started now, Crusader??! :lol:

Originally posted by Sammi951
Is it? Well, slogan or not - it's very true!
Yeah, it really is.
--------------------
People are always telling you what to do,
but what's right for them may not be right for you.
Life is not a rehearsal, it's the real thing.

I don't know for sure if the Backstreet Boys knew that! :lol:

Well I like my women THe way I like my coffee .In acup with milk and half a suger:lol: I have a motto type thing it goes like this.Ther are 2 types of people in this world.
Wankers and liers.If you don't wank your a fucking lier.:lol:

I agree, this new format is rubbish! The black is horrible and you can't see where one post ends and another one starts. And why is it when you press reply, it automatically puts the post you are replying to in your reply. It never done that before. And also the the screen is too big, and you have to keep using the scroll bar, which you didn't have to do before.

I think this is all down to Utimate metal rather then Vince. But Vince can at least change the colour and get rid of this awful black.

Paxoman said:
I think this is all down to Utimate metal rather then Vince. But Vince can at least change the colour and get rid of this awful black.

Yeah, I know, I've already PM:ed Vince about that on the first day the vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta 2 was installed.

It hasn't changed yet!!! I spoke with Mark -the founder of UM, and he said that the forum colors would be changed one or two days after the new vBulletin Beta, and now it's been more than a week! :(

thats pretty bad...
Its also stupid there's no 'now playing' thingy anymore
crap.gif