My Signature

Here's a good signature...
If love were a disease, then I'm dying.
Or put it in another way...
If love were the flu, I got the runs.

Crusader...I like the first signature ...but as for the second ......did you realise that 'runs' has a different meaning to us Brits?? Errmmmm.....it means you are...dare I say......having to make to make very frequent vists to the toilet ....coz you have an upset stomach.....I can't spell the medical term.....I'm sure someone else will though!!!

I can only use this forum at work now. If I try to type a reply at home I get script errors no matter what I do!

Dragonmaiden - I've noticed that if you use quick reply, and then use Go Advanced, it lets you use all the smilie faces etc. Have you tried replying that way? Maybe you might not get the script errors but can still have all the 'extra' bits doing it that way?

dragonmaiden said:
Crusader...I like the first signature ...but as for the second ......did you realise that 'runs' has a different meaning to us Brits?? Errmmmm.....it means you are...dare I say......having to make to make very frequent vists to the toilet ....coz you have an upset stomach.....I can't spell the medical term.....I'm sure someone else will though!!!

I now what "runs" is, I've heard it on the Simpsons
ill.gif

But I'm not into that "kind" of humor, just so you'd now.