My Song the needs vocals

Jun 30, 2005
Devon, England
would anyone like to attempt vocals for this track that i've recorded all by myself :D:D i cant give anyone the session, it somehow went corrupt and i lost alot of the material in the session. So i only have the full stereo track version that you hear on my space. http://www.myspace.com/familiapublica . If youre not interested, could you at least give me some pointers about the mix in general or ideas you would think would sound good with the song? erm... i'm on the vodka at the moment, sorry if i seem a little confusing.

Familia><Publica said:
would anyone like to attempt vocals for this track that i've recorded all by myself :D:D i cant give anyone the session, it somehow went corrupt and i lost alot of the material in the session. So i only have the full stereo track version that you hear on my space. http://www.myspace.com/familiapublica . If youre not interested, could you at least give me some pointers about the mix in general or ideas you would think would sound good with the song? erm... i'm on the vodka at the moment, sorry if i seem a little confusing.
what style vocals?

That means alot man, cheers for that. Erm...any vocals i guess, shouting preferably ? maybe some singing in that acoustic bit ? anything goes really. Aslong as i like what i hear and it fits the song, i'm game !

Familia><Publica said:
That means alot man, cheers for that. Erm...any vocals i guess, shouting preferably ? maybe some singing in that acoustic bit ? anything goes really. Aslong as i like what i hear and it fits the song, i'm game !
id like to give it a try, but before i do you should check out my stuff, i do the clean singing parts and about 1/3 of the screams on these demos, some people say our vocals are too "metalcore" or whatever, wich is an insult i guess hah. so if you can stomach some of that stuff id be down to put some tracks down, i have a setup here at home.

www.myspace.com/abigailwilliams

Hey abigail, i just checked some of your stuff on myspace, im seriously impressed, we're definately on the same wave length when it comes to this type of music, accept youre better at it than I! heh. I love melguiades, the vocals kinda sound like anaal nathrakh - pandemonium hyperblast. Love it, you rock. Love your clean vocals around 2:20 on melguiades, amazing orchestral composition. Better than alot of black metal ive heard in along time. Well fucking done buddy.

Familia><Publica said:
Hey abigail, i just checked some of your stuff on myspace, im seriously impressed, we're definately on the same wave length when it comes to this type of music, accept youre better at it than I! heh. I love melguiades, the vocals kinda sound like anaal nathrakh - pandemonium hyperblast. Love it, you rock. Love your clean vocals around 2:20 on melguiades, amazing orchestral composition. Better than alot of black metal ive heard in along time. Well fucking done buddy.
cool thanks dude, the names ken btw. so yea, i guess we can talk about this over email or something else now so that these innocent people dont have to read all about it.

yea cool, ill hit u up on there. as far as the mix goes id say it needs to be brightened up a bit as a whole, and the kick is pretty much buried, bring that way up, in fact all the drums. oh and bring those leads up. id start there.