My sound is good? (please ahah)

Yo dude!

Thanks for sharing the clip - just had a quick listen!

The whole thing is pumping like crazy! You notice the cymbal decay swelling up tremendously at the beginning - when everything gets going you don´t really notice that much. If it´s your master compressor pumping, or if you have a compressor on your overheads, then set that comp up to where it does not pump that hard. Anyway... I´d have to re-listen again, but the sound is pretty ok! Not really thick enough for my taste. I also think the drums could have more body to them. Bass seemed to not really lock in with the rest - a typical clanky & distorted tone would fit in well. (Sansamp for eg)

Have a good day dude!

yes ... , this test is not representative of my work, before you starting nasty, know that my work is good and appreciated, I am a graduate of a school .....

yes ... , this test is not representative of my work, before you starting nasty, know that my work is good and appreciated, I am a graduate of a school .....

I wasn't getting nasty. It wasn't the sound of your mp3 that prompted the question.

It was the fact you said "I can not tell if my sound is good" that bothered me.

Guitar tone fits well, and I would bring the vocals up slightly. They are kinda buried behind everything. And I got to agree that the bass isn't blending in with the rest of the instruments.