My space channel

Give it some time, my friend... I'm sure they (or whoever manages the site for them) will add you as soon as possible. They are probably busy recovering from rocking your ass off a few days ago. :lol::headbang:

Hi, Aki!

I don't suppose you have any control over adding a new trailer for July, do you? :lol:

Hope to see you in Atlanta a few days after "Torn" hits the shelves...

~Todd

Hi, all!
You're right! I'm sorry (This illusion has caused you a lot of pain :Spin:)
for being so anxious. I've seen now the addition. Thanks!!! As Thorn23TX, i hope to see a new trailer before the release of Torn
(to prepare myself for the new release, i bought the T-shirt with the new logo :headbang:).

(to prepare myself for the new release, i bought the T-shirt with the new logo :headbang:).

Awesome! I also ordered one of those the day Tom posted that they were available on the blog - been wearing it proudly ever since it arrived! (well, not constantly - I do have to wash it from time to time.) HA!

Hi, Aki!

I don't suppose you have any control over adding a new trailer for July, do you? :lol:

Hope to see you in Atlanta a few days after "Torn" hits the shelves...

~Todd
Hehe sorry man, I haven't been informed about the existance of such trailer yet at least :)

Yeah I had been hoping to see you and everyone else at PPUsa too this year but unless I win the lottery or something I won't be able to make it, totally sucks to miss it for the 2nd year in a row.