My suggestion for next years showcase....

I'll co-sponsor if you co-sponsor. It would be nice to get George/Jofu/Rudy/etc down here for the Showcase.

I got news for you: I truly hope that Shane picks them up. I have given up hope on some bands that I would love to see, and deserve to play, ProgPower (or any other US-based festival for that matter). Hell, after a certain band with delusions of grandeur held a massive campaign to destroy someone who tried to help them tour the US under the most impossible circumstances, I have come to the realization that the only way I will ever see a certain band live is if I travel to Europe or Asia, since that same person was going to try to arrange a US tour for them.:cry:

So, it would be a great moment to see Zandelle, the local boys who made good, play the showcase. It would make up for the past disappointments. :headbang:

THRESHOLD needs to headline the Showcase next year... 1 hour of them was not enough in my opinion...

yes yes YES

They need to do a DREAMSCAPE and come back and headline the showcase - OMG that would kick SO much ass.......
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

on a sidenote, I picked up an album at Lance's table by this band called DARKWATER
o_O

holy shit these guys NEED to play the showcase!!!
SHANE! Get 'em!!!!!!!

forbidden.jpg

They would fuckin' slay!:headbang:

As long as Raintime plays the showcase, I won't care nor complain about who else does get a slot. Raintime made their way into my top three favorite bands.

yes yes YES

They need to do a DREAMSCAPE and come back and headline the showcase - OMG that would kick SO much ass.......
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

on a sidenote, I picked up an album at Lance's table by this band called DARKWATER
o_O

holy shit these guys NEED to play the showcase!!!
SHANE! Get 'em!!!!!!!

Dave,

I agree! I've been checking out Darkwater for a couple of months and this disk has really grown on me! I'd LOVE to see them live.

Bring Mindflow and Machine Men for the showcase. Thessera, Anubis Gate and Mind's Eye would be awesome choices as well.

As for the headliner of the Showcase how about Pagan's Mind? Or even Raintime somewhere on the bill, they were one of this year's favorites!!! =)

Mercenary, Raintime, Machine Men, Circus Maximus.... sigh I can dream right? Then progpower would have to have Iced Earth, Helloween, Gamma Ray, Kamelot, Stratovarius, Blind Guardian, Edguy, Nightwish, and 2-3 sets of Ayreon to satisfy the Prog aspect.

Yikes, can you imagine a 10th anniversary show with that line-up to commerate Progpower. I hate it when I make myself giddy.