My Theocracy Brethren...

matt schrauben

Curse You All Men!
Jan 24, 2006
Westphalia, MI
www.silentlapse.com
I know some of you are fans of my band Silent Lapse as well as Theocracy, and was wondering if you could help us out.

Right now WGRD (Grand Rapids, MI) is has online voting open between us and another Grand Rapids band to get a spot on the radio. If you could, please take a moment to vote for us here: http://wgrd.com/local-band-battle-the-storied-life-vs-silent-lapse/

Thanks you guys! Metul!

Well they're from Grand Rapids and the link said that it's week 3 so what I'm asking is was it a band you could vote for in the past two weeks? I'm curious because they're releasing a new album soon, and they're a personal favorite.

I thought Still Remains broke up? I don't know if they were any of the previous weeks. I kind of doubt it since they are considered a national band.

Our guitarists Wyatt was friends with Bone from Still Remains back in the day. Fun Fact.

Yeah, they broke up due to families and stuff, but they got back recently (like a year or two ago) and made a new album, it's about to meet its release date).
National band? I never thought of them as such, but I'm glad they're popular, shame you guys aren't as well...but that's how it goes with metalcore and prog.

Yeah, and their guitarist worked on Roadrunner United, but I still consider them a Grand Rapids setup, regardless of all that. I don't know, it's just the fact that nobody here has ever heard of them that makes me not want to abandon this impression.