My trip to Helsinki

gryphon said:
Sorry, as you can guess, I don't remember.....somewhere between his place and the town.....oh, yes, I think there was a liquer store near by:) We speak English when we communicate, I don't think he's a sucker for Swedish:)
Oh... Janne said some time ago they speak Swedish so well people didn't even notice they were Finnish when they were in Sweden recording Follow The Reaper. But maybe he was talking about himself not Alexi, or maybe I don't remember that post correctly...

The Lantern Nut said:
Tequila Rose is sweet and intoxicating......just like Alexi :oops:

Awww he has this tough, badass *I don't give a fuck if you hate me* thing about him but also this really *cute* and
**VULNERABLE** and *I'm such a very pale, TINY little bunny, please take good care of me!!!!!!* thing (awww i wanna hug him)..... that contrast thing fascinates me :Spin:

I'm getting scared of you... :err:

@ the Somberlain: Really, to suit your taste. It depends how much booze you want to taste in it; more milk kills off the vodka taste. I usually make 'em moderate myself; some people can do a third/third/third, some people, half vodka and a quarter each of kahula and milk(then again, this is usually the "i'm pouring by hand at the end of the night" mix when you are getting drunk :D ) , some people like extra milk. Like any good boozehound, I suggest you just keep fiddling with the ingredients till ya find something you like.

Might I use this time to actually say I have my own little booze invention; the Orange Creamsickle drink. You know those orange and vanilla things that you eat on a stick? Well, now you can drink it: Mix:

Vodka(to taste, average is about a shot or a little more)
Vanilla Schnapps of some kind
Orange Soda
Serve it over ice, it's a tall drink. It's like eating a creamsickle, only you're drinking it and getting drunk in the process!! :D

I'd see if I could start Talia's Booze Corner on Metalwhore, but I already act like a jackass in my column, so there's no need for more of it. I might try to invent more drinks and do an occational installment in the column there. :lol:

> Yeah, you're right.... in some pics Alexi looks like a nasty little demon and in some
> like a delicate child or girl..

i always thought he has a "manga" face, like he's straight out of a japanese cartoon. i wanna look like him :( :( :( that way at least 1 girl(s) will take a second look at me and not treat me like i'm 120 years old................... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

.... maybe if i have part of my cheeks shaved off... and my forehead extended, ... bah forget it i suck =_(

gryphon said:
Yep, Helsinki is very clean and tidy. Thanx for the recipe, I'll try to mix it myself the next time. Alexi was drinking something called Tequilla Rose, which was also a kick ass drink. I tried to get it Norway with no luck:-(B.T.W, you can check out all the pictures from the minigolf session at www.griffin.no

The best tequila in the world is made in Mexico