Nosturi, Helsinki, 27.9

Kalmah

Svieri
Feb 14, 2002
Oulu, Finland
www.kalmah.com
In case you didn`t know we are going to play in Nosturi 27.9.

Details:

27.9.02 SPIKEFEAST: MOONSORROW (Helsinki), AJATTARA (Kerava), KALMAH (Pudasjärvi), THYRANE (Kemi), DEMIGOD (Loimaa)

28.9.02 SPINEFEAST: CHILDREN OF BODOM (Espoo), ENSIFERUM (Helsinki), NORTHER (Helsinki), THRONE OF CHAOS (Espoo)

..... *hrmpf* the guys are having fun right now and me? I'm sitting here, obviously having no life, listening to a plastic disc spinning around.... :(

:cry:

:mad:

:dopey:

np: kalmah - they will return

Kalmah was pretty good and energetic live actually. Too bad the sounds weren't that good... That mixer should have been shot. It wasn't untill Ajattara and Moonsorrow the sounds got adequate.

I should write a review of Spinefeast but I can remember shit from the first day. Moonsorrow I remember but everything else is just grey nothingness in my mind... =)

Originally posted by Tkotcc
I should write a review of Spinefeast but I can remember shit from the first day. Moonsorrow I remember but everything else is just grey nothingness in my mind... =)
:lol:

Well... i'm sure all of us would be glad to read your review :)

I got it done....finally. It will be available for all you finnish folk at Imperiumi's site after Mape gets the pictures from Spinefeast. To all of you others...don't know. I translate all my stuff, so ask for it through ICQ or summat.