my turn! Hey led!

Hey dead... where in Delaware are you playing. It's about time there's something worth seeing here in Delaware! (well I'm assuming it'll be worth seeing...) :Spin:
My buds and I will have to try to scamper out that night.
You'll have to give me an overview of what to expect. I don't
need an ass-whippin' from my buds.
...and take note of the spelling... D-e-l-a-w-a-r-e
"where men are men, and sheep are scared"

...oops... sorry dead... I just thought to click on the logo on your posts!
Really, Delawareans aren't that stupid!
But still need to know where in Del... I didn't see it on your dates section.

surely! and thanks for being interested in going.
we are an odd mixture of doom metal, ala My Dying Bride... and thrash metal, Dark Angel style. We also have a hint of black metal... Dimmu Borgir. our songs range from 3 minutes to 9 minutes. we will only be a playing around a half an hour, seeing that we don't have much material. we will be opening for a band called Thunderbrew, from DelAware. there are no guitar solos, really... seeing that I suck at them :lol: there is one that sort of symbolizes one in our song Drowned Mental Destiny, which is the 3 minute song. and if we suck, get your friends to jump us, and not you. we have Death influence, as well as a majority of Candlemass/My Dying Bride and, again, Dark Angel. I try to make my vocals sound like a mixture of Dark Tranquillity and My Dying Bride. hope this helps make up your mind :lol: we are age ranges from 15 to 17. and uhhh what else.... hmmm thats all i can think of at the moment :)

we are not sure exactly when we will be playing there, or when. i will keep you all posted once we get a finalized location! thanks again for your interest, and hopefully see ya in August!

I know I say this a lot, but, come to Arkansas. You could open for a great band called the Cousin Kissers. They're great, really.

Oh, and the reason I won't buy a hat is because I don't wear hats. I used to wear them, but then I just stopped. I tried to wear one a week ago, but it just felt too anomalous.