MYRATH , Must hear prog metal...

I have been aware of this Band for a few months from MySpace, and they totally kick major buttttttttt. Their guitar play and founder Malek Ben Arbia is only 19 years old but plays as if he has been around the scene for years. This is a must have CD, and guys and gals they maybe Progressive but they don't sound like anything out there.

I have been aware of this Band for a few months from MySpace, and they totally kick major buttttttttt. Their guitar play and founder Malek Ben Arbia is only 19 years old but plays as if he has been around the scene for years. This is a must have CD, and guys and gals they maybe Progressive but they don't sound like anything out there.

AMEN:headbang::headbang:

I like it...but...iI do have one question....who is the vocalist on these songs....best I read it....it was recorded in 2006 and the latest vocalist joined in 2007, yet release date is 2007......quite the interesting read...lol

I like it...but...iI do have one question....who is the vocalist on these songs....best I read it....it was recorded in 2006 and the latest vocalist joined in 2007, yet release date is 2007......quite the interesting read...lol

The keyboardist sung the on the cd "Hope" and the singer joined after.

Wow. You can just HEAR it when a band has their shit together. Man, the ideas they're throwing around on their MySpace tunes are SWEET. Really, really good stuff all around. And the singer isn't that bad.

I came across Myrath by accident. I saw their name mentioned on a forum some months ago and when i checked them out i was blown away. Their are brilliant and i've spread the word within my circle of friends. Which have turned out very well since Myrath is now confirmed to play at the metalrock festival in Norway August 15-16th. together with bands like Circus Maximus and Seventh Wonder and a whole lot of others.

www.metalrockfest.no

I came across Myrath by accident. I saw their name mentioned on a forum some months ago and when i checked them out i was blown away. Their are brilliant and i've spread the word within my circle of friends. Which have turned out very well since Myrath is now confirmed to play at the metalrock festival in Norway August 15-16th. together with bands like Circus Maximus and Seventh Wonder and a whole lot of others.

www.metalrockfest.no

That is great news, the boys from Tunsia deserve it, I can't wait for their next CD.

I'm listening to the album right now !! I missed the chance to see them over the last 6 months or so ! I can't wait for their release next march/April with the new vocalist ! and yeah, they remind you of the early SX somehow yet they said the next album is totally different.