Myrkskog

Originally posted by Eldzik
Originally posted by Elysian Blaze
Someone once compared Myrkskog to Odium...
maybe because Sechtdamon play in both bands?

I think so, 'cause the Myrskog albums are a way more blasting than the sad Odium to be clear, matter of taste I guess,

Bought "Superior Massacre" yesterday, so far I like "Deathmachine" better, but it ain't bad.

The snare drum should have been mixed in a bit louder, when he's blasting (and he does that a lot) you only hear the (heavily triggered) bass drum. Shame cause the snare drum actually sounds pretty good.

Originally posted by MadTinus
Bought "Superior Massacre" yesterday, so far I like "Deathmachine" better, but it ain't bad.

The snare drum should have been mixed in a bit louder, when he's blasting (and he does that a lot) you only hear the (heavily triggered) bass drum. Shame cause the snare drum actually sounds pretty good.

i agree. good album, but debut was more orginal. also in fact, production is a little unclear ;)

I bought "Superior Massacre" last Saturday and I must say that it's absolutely great, I like it a lot! Just listen to "Indisponable Deaths", that song is a fucking killer!!

I have "Superior Massacre" too, and it´s far one of the best deathmetalalbums this year... It´s very brutal and the riffing is amazing...

Myrkskog rules man!