myspace addicts

AlexStomp said:
I feel like this album was a super well polished raw sounding well written long ass fucking demo. And I wouldn't change a thing about it.

I like the first couple of songs, the rest is just kinda ok. Ever try a bean burritto especial?

prime666 said:
If I may ask what type of bussiness?
Booking and promotions.MySpace is great for finding bands in my area that dont suck, which was the biggest problem we had before we started using it.

TacoBellJunkie said:
I like the first couple of songs, the rest is just kinda ok. Ever try a bean burritto especial?

fuck yeah dude !!! there's a 24 hour taco bell near my apt that i go to at like 4 in the morning when I have munchies

AlexStomp said:
fuck yeah dude !!! there's a 24 hour taco bell near my apt that i go to at like 4 in the morning when I have munchies

Damn your lucky. Best I have around here is 3am, and theres like 20 in my area.

TacoBellJunkie said:
Damn your lucky. Best I have around here is 3am, and theres like 20 in my area.

there's a chinese restaurant that delivers until 3am too. I call them all the time even though only about 10% of their menu is edible. A wendy's open late night and a 24 hour mcdonalds. I've been trying to eat healthy these days anyway. I haven't gone to any of those in a long ass time. turkey sandwhiches, yogurt and cereal is all i've been eating for a while now.

less beer and more whiskey too. i drink so much fucking whiskey on sunday night.