Here's one for Bush & Belladonna fans

I watched the Return of the Killer A's DVD in Thailand, it is Region 2 or something but it worked out there. Our room had a DVD player.

It was great seeing the Bush video's for the first time, they are all excellent.

This is put together from them.

The only bad thing about the DVD is the Joey life footage is the usual songs, Mosh, Indians etc. It was filmed on the POT tour, Time & Keep it in the Family would have been far better.:headbang:

Lilker did play bass on the BOC. Says in the notes something along the lines of ".............and Dan Lilker plays bass making this the most eclectic anthrax recording ever"

I hate that song. I mean, I really hate it. I love this band, but I hate that song. The again I hated the two singer idea for a tour too. I probably would have picketed that thing on principle alone.

That being said, somebody did some nice work putting that video together.

Nothing really. Haven't been posting much here so when I do contribute something pretty cool to this board I like to get credit;). What have you been up to?

MetalThrasher442 said:
Nothing really. Haven't been posting much here so when I do contribute something pretty cool to this board I like to get credit;). What have you been up to?
same o', My main pic on My Space is now my dog. :headbang: